- Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
We believe data is the fuel that powers modern enterprise. Our mission is to help companies shorten the path from data to decision and empower customers to out-think and out-perform the competition. Trusted by more than 1,300 global businesses, our products deliver unmatched value in data integration and connectivity and in process analytics and automation. Our relentless focus on customer satisfaction is why 1,300 global enterprises choose Magnitude to maximize their ERP investment – on-prem and in the cloud – to turn data into insight and insight into action. For more information, please visit .insight
Insightsoftware provides the tools and resources to the office of the CFO to answer critical business questions to drive growth and ROI. The product offering consists of over 70 products (and growing) that provide solutions to companies of varying sizes. Users get real-time data to make the best decisions. Companies who use our products are able to understand overall costs, return on investment for those costs, and ways to improve their revenue and profit. insightsoftware is unique in that we offer such a wide range of products and solutions for the office of the CFO. Our goal is to better align and market these products for our existing and future customers.
FP&A Solutions – tools that provide real-data for the company’s finance department to achieve financial planning and analysis needs
Controllership Solutions – tools that provide data reporting solutions for year-end, tax, and other required financial reporting
Capital Management Solutions – tools that provide the insight to the company’s asset management and risk analysis for all equity management needs
insightsoftware formed in May 2018 from two companies: global software and hubble. Since then, the company has acquired an additional 19 companies (and growing). Each year insightsoftware targets the acquisition of 2-4 companies. Our goal as a company is to continue to integrate and align as a global organization.
Countries: 15+ countries
Size: 2000+ employees
Clients: 30,000+ organizations
The DevOps engineer will be part of the central DevOps team with responsibilities across different products in Magnitude. The Development Services team is responsible for building and maintaining the development platform within the product department. Essentially the purpose of this agile team is making sure that the other teams within the department can focus on the application development.
- The DevOps engineer is one with a strong affinity for (optimizing) CI/CD processes using proven infra and software technology.
- He/she is very keen on delivering high quality services to the other agile teams. Doing so by preventing impediments because of a robust development platform and eliminating them as quickly as possible when they happen.
- The senior DevOps engineer has a strong inclination to automate everything, thereby eliminating the impact of human error as much as possible.
- As a craftsman, he or she is constantly aware of the importance of consistent quality.
- Ensuring a robust and efficient Development Platform (software & infrastructure used for building, testi,ng and deployment)
- Eliminating waste in the day-to-day work of the other development teams by streamlining the delivery process
- Building and maintaining internal tooling
- Supporting the development teams in such a way that they can focus on developing the applications/products as much as possible
- Document and actively share knowledge about the Development Platform and its processes
- Challenges development teams on best practices concerning CI/CD, CT, and CM
Must have skills:
- Proven work experience as a DevOps engineer for On-premises, Cloud, and Hybrid environments
- Proven work experience with implementing CI/CD in Azure DevOps, Jenkins, Bamboo, or similar for Enterprise web/desktop software
- Proven work experience with Continuous Testing / Continuous Monitoring Technologies
- Proven work experience in Building and Maintaining Dev, Staging, and Production environments
- Proven work experience with orchestration tools such as Terraform, Ansible, and similar IaC technologies
- Proven work experience with Git and other SCM tools
- Proven work experience with PowerShell, Python, and/or any other scripting technologies, automated software installs, and upgrades
- Proven work experience with Windows / Linux administration, scripting
- Proven work experience with Desktop and Web Technologies, Service APIs
Nice to have skills:
- Cloud technologies certification
- Nice to have - work experience with VCenter automation
- work experience with Docker, Kubernetes, or other containerization technologies
- work experience with ASP.Net / C#, Database
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Insight Software is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and as such does not discriminate against any applicant for employment or employee on the basis of race, color, religious creed, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other classification protected by applicable discrimination laws.
** At this time insightsoftware is not able to offer sponsorship to candidates who are not eligible to work in the stated work location. **