- Utrecht, Netherlands
- Employees can work remotely
insightsoftware is a growing, dynamic computer software company that helps businesses achieve greater levels of financial intelligence across their organization with our world-class financial reporting solutions. At insightsoftware, you will learn and grow in a fast-paced, supportive environment that will take your career to the next level. We are looking for future insighters who can demonstrate teamwork, results orientation, a growth mindset, disciplined execution, and a winning attitude to join our growing team!
As part of the HR organization, the HR Advisor will work closely with the HR team in EMEA and other business stakeholders and is the first point of contact for our employees in the Netherlands. You will respond to employee inquiries by providing support, advice, problem solving, identifying solutions and escalates as needed. This position requires good judgment and initiative and is accountable for the quality and productivity of requests. The HR Advisor acts as a bridge between employees and the HR team.
What will you do?
- Provide accurate, consistent, and timely responses to employees and managers regarding local HR policies, HR life cycle processes and Workday questions or issues
- Support workforce HR processes, data input in Workday and other HR systems, and verification of required documentation on the designated HR employee life cycle activity, such as: enrolling new hires (HR systems, payroll, agreements), terminations, transfers, promotions, and changes in salary, personal data, job titles, supervisors and departments
- Update personnel files and create employment contracts, letters, and salary notifications
- Complete on-boarding and off-boarding activities
- Respond to and troubleshooting employee and manager-related workforce transactions and issues
- Continuous improvement of HR processes
- Answer and handle internal HR related issues, as well as redirecting questions to other appropriate HR resources and Payroll where appropriate
- Professional experience in HR
- A bachelor's degree in Business Administration or Human Resources Management, or equivalent relevant experience
- Experience with Workday or similar HCM applications is a plus
- Strong customer service orientation and communication skills
- Accurate and attention to detail
- Fluent language skills both written and verbal, in Dutch and English is required.
- Good knowledge of Dutch labor law.
- A team player who knows how to work in a matrix environment
- Strong integrity and able to self-manage
- Attentive listener and open to change
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
** At this time insightsoftware is not able to offer sponsorship to candidates who are not eligible to work in the stated work location. **