- Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Employees can work remotely
insightsoftware is a growing, dynamic computer software company that helps businesses achieve greater levels of financial intelligence across their organization with our world-class financial reporting solutions. At insightsoftware, you will learn and grow in a fast-paced, supportive environment that will take your career to the next level. We are looking for future insighters who can demonstrate teamwork, results orientation, a growth mindset, disciplined execution, and a winning attitude to join our growing team!
As an Angles for SAP Consultant you will implement Angles for SAP and train business users in using the software to help them improve their SAP run business. An Angles for SAP consultant is the business oriented specialist delivering value to the customer’s SAP system, where you are the bridge between business and IT, and are able to discover and translate complex business requirements to technical Angles for SAP specifications and enhancements, and implement these yourself.
You will be the liaison between the customer and the Angles for SAP application, communicating on different levels (key user, management, director, C-Level) regarding business process development and improvements. The consultant will also be involved in pre-sales and will support account management for business development and product awareness purposes. Additional duties include giving presentations and product demos as well as being part proof-of-concept projects and pilot projects.
- Provide subject matter expertise to insightsoftware’s customers
- Provide customer product feedback to Product Management and Engineering
- Assist customers to focus on their goals and drive implementations towards a success
- Organize and execute Angles for SAP training and workshops
- Report status to project manager and independently pick-up and follow-up actions points
- 20% travel
- Bachelor or master’s degree (e.g. Business Administration)
- Customer-oriented and excellent communication skills
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Proactive and independent
- Experience with SAP
- Consulting experience
- Knowledge of SAP tables, table structures and general ability to use a SQL-like scripting language
- Knowledge of Supply Chain Management (e.g. APICS)
- Prior experience leading customer workshops
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
** At this time insightsoftware is not able to offer sponsorship to candidates who are not eligible to work in the stated work location. **