Cloud Solution Architect
- Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Insight software provides the tools and resources to the office of the CFO to answer critical business questions to drive growth and ROI. The product offering consists of over 70 products (and growing) that provide solutions to companies of varying sizes. Users get real-time data to make the best decisions. Companies who use our products can understand overall costs, return on investment for those costs, and ways to improve their revenue and profit. insight software is unique in that we offer such a wide range of products and solutions for the office of the CFO. Our goal is to better align and market these products for our existing and future customers.
FP&A Solutions – tools that provide real data for the company’s finance department to achieve financial planning and analysis needs
Controllership Solutions – tools that provide data reporting solutions for year-end, tax, and other required financial reporting
Capital Management Solutions – tools that provide insight into the company’s asset management and risk analysis for all equity management needs
insight software was formed in May 2018 from two companies: global software and Hubble. Since then, the company has acquired an additional 19 companies (and growing). Each year insight software targets the acquisition of 2-4 companies. Our goal as a company is to continue to integrate and align as a global organization.
Countries: 15+ countries
Size: 2000+ employees
Clients: 30,000+ organizations
For more details about the organization please visit our website www.insightsoftware.com
- Understands the current and Target State Architecture, Future Vision and migration path for the Angles for SAP (A4S) product and overall Ecosystem
- Extensive project experience migrating from legacy systems and deploying complex cloud-based solutions
- Interfaces with Product and business Team to determine the recommended cloud strategy
- Effectively address information governance and security challenges associated with current running system on AWS cloud
- Demonstrate deep subject matter leadership of cloud architecture and implementation features (OS, multi-tenancy, virtualization, orchestration, elastic scalability)
- Identify recurring problems/bottlenecks in current A4S implementations and build the tools and processes to prevent problems from recurring.
- Collaborate with Engineering, DevOps, and Security teams to ensure well-architected cloud solutions.
- Recommend cost optimizations and ensure cloud resources are operating as efficiently as possible.
- Deep dive into reliability issues and partner with developers to produce and roll out fixes with long-term solutions where applicable.
- Act as the coach and mentor to team members, including mentoring on cloud standards, frameworks, etc., as well as will be a vital enabler of the Team’s cultural change for cloud adoption.
- Lead the definition and development of cloud reference architecture and management systems
· Expert in big data technologies on AWS / Azure
· Experience with ETL platform like CloverDx (preferred) / ADF / Glue / Ab Initio/ Informatica / Talend / Airflow
- Experience in Back-end data integration and architecture (preferably SAP) including dimensional data modeling, database design, data warehousing, ETL development, and performance tuning.
- Experience in Front-end reporting and analytics platforms including OLAP cube design, tabular data modeling, Performance Point, Power Pivot, Power View, Power BI Report and Dashboard development.
- Extremely strong SQL skills and Query performance tunning
· Atleast 12+ years of experience in a data engineering, metadata management, database modelling and development role especially using
· AWS Expertise: The architect should have experience in architecting large scale analytics solutions using native services such on AWS such as AWS Redshift (must), AWS RDS Service, AWS S3, AWS Data Lake, AWS Glue, AWS Workflow, Lambda, etc.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Insight Software is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and as such does not discriminate against any applicant for employment or employee on the basis of race, color, religious creed, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other classification protected by applicable discrimination laws.
** At this time insightsoftware is not able to offer sponsorship to candidates who are not eligible to work in the stated work location. **