- Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
insightsoftware is a growing, dynamic computer software company that helps businesses achieve greater levels of financial intelligence across their organization with our world-class financial reporting solutions. At insightsoftware, you will learn and grow in a fast-paced, supportive environment that will take your career to the next level. We are looking for future insighters who can demonstrate teamwork, results orientation, a growth mindset, disciplined execution, and a winning attitude to join our growing team!
insightsoftware provides the tools and resources to the office of the CFO to answer critical business questions to drive growth and ROI. The product offering consists of over 70 products (and growing) that provide solutions to companies of varying sizes. Users get real-time data to make the best decisions. Companies who use our products can understand overall costs, return on investment for those costs, and ways to improve their revenue and profit. insight software is unique in that we offer such a wide range of products and solutions for the office of the CFO. Our goal is to better align and market these products for our existing and future customers.
FP&A Solutions – tools that provide real data for the company’s finance department to achieve financial planning and analysis needs
Controllership Solutions – tools that provide data reporting solutions for year-end, tax, and other required financial reporting
Capital Management Solutions – tools that provide insight into the company’s asset management and risk analysis for all equity management needs
insight software was formed in May 2018 from two companies: global software and Hubble. Since then, the company has acquired an additional 19 companies (and growing). Each year insight software targets the acquisition of 2-4 companies. Our goal as a company is to continue to integrate and align as a global organization.
Countries: 15+ countries
Size: 2000+ employees
Clients: 30,000+ organizations
For more details about the organization please visit our website www.insightsoftware.com
The HR Business Partner (HRBP) position is responsible for aligning business objectives with employees and management in designated business units. The position formulates partnerships across the HR function to deliver value-added service to management and employees that reflects the business objectives of the organization. The HRBP maintains an effective level of business literacy about the business unit's financial position, its midrange plans, its culture and its competition.
- Partners with leadership to align HR strategy to business strategy.
- Acts as change agent to business through process design and approaches that support Change and Transformation.
- Analyzes trends and metrics in partnership with the HR group to develop solutions, programs and policies.
- Manages and resolves complex employee relations issues. Conducts effective, thorough and objective analysis.
- Maintains in-depth knowledge of legal requirements related to day-to-day management of employees, reducing legal risks and ensuring regulatory compliance. Partners with the legal department as needed/required.
- Provides performance management guidance to line management (e.g., coaching, counselling, career development, disciplinary actions).
- Works closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale, and increase productivity and retention.
- Provides HR policy guidance and interpretation.
- Provides guidance and inputs on promotions, business unit restructures, workforce planning and succession planning.
- Partners with Business and L&D team in fulfilling development needs of employees and managers.
- Collaborates with other HR team members on implementing innovative and inclusive people strategies and engagement practices.
- Implementing reward and recognition interventions to increase bottom-line results.
- Collaborate cross functionally with Facilities, IT, legal and compliance, Finance and shared services for resolution of people issues / concerns / requirements.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to comprehend, interpret, and apply the appropriate sections of applicable laws, guidelines, regulations, and policies.
- Ability to acquire a thorough understanding of the organization's hierarchy, jobs, qualifications, compensation practices, and the administrative practices related to those factors.
- Ability to thrive in an ambiguous and rapidly changing environment
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Proven ability to effectively coach employees and management through complex and difficult issues
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
Education and Experience:
- Minimum of 8 years of experience resolving complex employee issues.
- Working knowledge of multiple human resource disciplines, including Hiring process, compensation practices, employee engagement, learning & development process, performance management, diversity, and employment laws.
Post-Graduation with specialisation in HR.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
** At this time insightsoftware is not able to offer sponsorship to candidates who are not eligible to work in the stated work location. **