Vice President, North America Partner Channels
Insightsoftware is a growing, dynamic computer software company that helps financial reporting solutions. At insightsoftware, you will learn and grow in a fast-paced, supportive environment that will take your career to the next level. We are looking for future insighters who can demonstrate teamwork, results orientation, a growth mindset, disciplined execution, and a winning attitude to join our growing team!
As VP, North America Partner Channel you be instrumental in driving software sales through channel partners. You will lead two key initiatives – increasing sales through existing partners and recruiting and expanding the pipeline by onboarding new ISV and consulting partners. This individual will lead a team of channel account managers and will guide and coach best practices to achieve overall sales goals. This position reports to the SVP, Global Alliances & Partnerships.
- Lead team and partners to exceed monthly, quarterly and annual bookings targets.
- Effectively forecast monthly, quarterly and annual bookings vs. targets.
- Expand partners selling insightsoftware products and the number of products sold
- Create and roll out common contracts, marketing materials and enablement materials
- Plan and execute co-marketing, lead generation activities and sales campaigns with selected partners to drive pipeline and close business.
- Work with insightsoftware cross-functional teams to enable partners for success.
- Develop and maintain programs with partners to build their go-to-market (GTM) motions in alignment with insightsoftware’s best practices guidelines.
- Create and/or enhance existing programs and assets for ISV partners to leverage and drive needed innovation.
Goals within first 6-12 months:
- Exceed 2022 Q4 bookings targets for the North America channels organization
- Execute cross-sell plan to sell additional insightsoftware products through partners selling limited set of products.
- Assess team in Q4, develop plans to create top performing organization that consistently exceeds targets
- Recruit with new ERP and consulting partners in North America
- Develop 2023 bookings plans for North America channels organization
- Integrate with internal business partners to ensure alignment on goals and approach to achieve.
- 10+ years of ISV/channel partner experience in software sales
- Demonstrated track record of exceeding bookings and revenue growth targets
- Experience working with ERPs and their ecosystems
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, both verbal and written
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Sales, or related field
- Established track record of coordinating and collaborating across multiple functions to book software and services
- Thorough knowledge of ERP and EPM systems
- Experience working with private equity, in a M&A intensive environment
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
** At this time insightsoftware is not able to offer sponsorship to candidates who are not eligible to work in the stated work location. **
insightsoftware About Us: Hear From Our Team - InsightSoftware (wistia.com)