Director, Product Development
- Hyderabad, Telangana, India
Insight software provides the tools and resources to the office of the CFO to answer critical business questions to drive growth and ROI. The product offering consists of over 70 products (and growing) that provide solutions to companies of varying sizes. Users get real-time data to make the best decisions. Companies who use our products can understand overall costs, return on investment for those costs, and ways to improve their revenue and profit. insight software is unique in that we offer such a wide range of products and solutions for the office of the CFO. Our goal is to better align and market these products for our existing and future customers.
FP&A Solutions – tools that provide real data for the company’s finance department to achieve financial planning and analysis needs
Controllership Solutions – tools that provide data reporting solutions for year-end, tax, and other required financial reporting
Capital Management Solutions – tools that provide insight into the company’s asset management and risk analysis for all equity management needs
insight software was formed in May 2018 from two companies: global software and Hubble. Since then, the company has acquired an additional 19 companies (and growing). Each year insight software targets the acquisition of 2-4 companies. Our goal as a company is to continue to integrate and align as a global organization.
Countries: 15+ countries
Size: 2000+ employees
Clients: 30,000+ organizations
For more details about the organization please visit our website www.insightsoftware.com
Magnitude software is looking for a “hands on” leader for the product development team based in Hyderabad. As the Director of Product Development, you will lead, direct, manage, and participate in the day-to-day operations of a team of software developers, content developers, quality engineers and product. You will manage the operational aspects of the software development teams to ensure business and product\project objectives are met. You will be interfacing with support as needed to handle prioritize and handle any escalations. You will provide administrative, technical, and people leadership for multiple, diverse teams. You will be responsible for providing feedback to the team and individuals on their performance. You will coach and guide teams to enable future success.
- Lead the development team members to ensure delivered solutions adhere to the software architecture strategy, coding standards, and established organizational policies and procedures.
- Participating in software architectural discussions, influencing decisions, and collaborating with peers to maintain consistency across the organization.
- Drive continuous improvement to delivery capabilities
- Contribute to the overall product strategy, including architecture process definition and development
- Ensure a mature repeatable development process that delivers enterprise class products, on time, with the committed functionality
- Ensure engineering team is trained and skilled with the proper tools needed to deliver modern & high-quality enterprise software solutions
- Actively work to build & mentor highly motivated, enthusiastic & skilled software engineering team
- Manages personnel activities of staff (i.e. hires, trains, goal settings, appraises, rewards, motivates, disciplines, recommends termination as necessary).
The Skills You Bring
- At least 8-10 years of experience in leading software development teams or projects.
- Excellent knowledge of software development design and experience with agile development methodologies.
- Excellent organizational, leadership, decision making and communication skills.
- Good understanding of Incident Management, Configuration Management, Operational efficiency and Customer Management preferred.
- Responsible for supervision of software developments teams and processes.
- Coach and mentor software developer, develop staff skills, provide continuous feedback and responsible for annual reviews
- Lead and manage direct reports and set clear goals and objectives
- Has relentlessly high standards (is never satisfied with the status quo)
- Expects and requires innovation of her/his team
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to attract and retain top talent
- Overall 15+ Years At Least 8 years of experience with Microsoft development platform for backend and web applications (.NET framework, .NET core, ASP.net)
- Knowledge and understanding of ERP software – SAP or Oracle E-Business
- Knowledge of networking, API’s, and ETL tooling and processes.
- Experience with building high volume, high performance, scalable enterprise applications
- Experience with cloud/hosted/ SaaS solutions
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Magnitude Software is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and as such does not discriminate against any applicant for employment or employee on the basis of race, color, religious creed, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other classification protected by applicable discrimination laws.
** At this time insightsoftware is not able to offer sponsorship to candidates who are not eligible to work in the stated work location. **