HRIS Workday Manager
- Raleigh, NC, USA
- Employees can work remotely
insightsoftware is a growing, dynamic computer software company that helps businesses achieve greater levels of financial intelligence across their organization with our world-class financial reporting solutions. At insightsoftware, you will learn and grow in a fast-paced, supportive environment that will take your career to the next level. We are looking for future insighters who can demonstrate teamwork, results orientation, a growth mindset, disciplined execution, and a winning attitude to join our growing team!
The HRIS Manager is the “owner” or subject matter expert of Workday Core HCM, security administration, business process design, compensation setup, end user experience and reporting and analytics. This position is focused on data analysis and compilation and is accountable for the development and distribution of critical reports/dashboards to the organization. This position ensures accurate best practice business process/workflows and other system dependencies are in place within Workday to support the administrators of compensation programs, annual performance reviews, benefits administration and open enrollment, payroll, and reporting efforts.
• Plan and monitor progress of all external partners working within Workday on initiatives/projects
• Serve as a primary resource in relation to Workday setup and maintenance including efforts as it related to Workday implementation and training and releases. Responsible for all Workday system administration responsibilities.
• Develop project plans and monitor progress of HRIS initiatives
• Responsible for training the Trainers on Workday system and processes
• Responsible for updating data and maintaining data integrity in Workday
• Help HR evaluate positions to determine appropriate job classification, title, and grade through reporting efforts.
• Help support the administration and set up of performance reviews.
• Identify risks or opportunities and recommend changes to processes which improve the delivery of HR services to the organization.
• Serve as primary interface with Workday on day-to-day issues
• Partner with leaders across the organization to develop and deliver HR related communications Reporting Leader
• Responsible for all HR reporting
• Receive and interpret all report requests from internal customers
• Develop dashboards for reporting key metrics
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience.
• Minimum of 7 years HR experience with at least 2 years of HRIS experience or currently certified in Workday
• Experience maintaining strict confidentiality of data and information.
• Must be highly proficient in Microsoft Office.
• Ability to influence and manage change and deal effectively with change management initiatives.
• Strong planning and project management skills.
• Experience in understanding and translating the priorities of the business and integrating the HR value proposition and strategies to meet the needs of the business.
• Track record of strong business partnership and cross functional collaboration within a dynamic, fast paced environment; a strategic leader who takes initiative and ownership,
• Ability to effectively conduct virtual presentations and training sessions
** At this time insightsoftware is not able to offer sponsorship to candidates who are not eligible to work in the country where the position is located. **