Financial Systems Analyst
- Raleigh, NC, USA
- Employees can work remotely
insightsoftware is a growing, dynamic computer software company that helps businesses achieve greater levels of financial intelligence across their organization with our world-class financial reporting solutions. At insightsoftware, you will learn and grow in a fast-paced, supportive environment that will take your career to the next level. We are looking for future insighters who can demonstrate teamwork, results orientation, a growth mindset, disciplined execution, and a winning attitude to join our growing team!
The insightsoftware Finance team is looking for Revenue Enablement Analyst to join us in Raleigh, NC or remote. In this role, you will engage directly with multi-functional teams to drive strategic development and enhancement of the insightsoftware business processes and applications; including but not limited to, integration with key business systems, continual business process improvement, advancement of systems technologies, and alignment to overarching business objectives to enable to drive improved business outcomes. You’ll work with cross-functional stakeholders across the globe to drive systems improvements and process automation.
- Assume ownership of account master data and processes related to the order to cash and revenue recognition life cycles. During process of acquisition integration and legal entity rationalizations, role will also be responsible for determining the appropriate disposition of customers by legal entity, managing the coordination and communication of activities required to move customers across legal entities.
- Perform heavy customer analytics as required to answer questions such as - how many customers are receiving termination for convenience terms and of those how many use the termination available, or how much volume do we have in South Africa that is billed in USD. Analysis is situational and as needed to assist in strategic decisions for the back office.
- Determine process for Order Management team to review account and opportunity data at opportunity close. The role will perform periodic audits on customer attributes for legal entity contracting, contact lists and tax requirements. Lead cross-functional teams and complete internal discovery sessions to evaluate current work processes and identify improvement strategies
- Drive cross-functional teams to complete planned improvements and monitor progress to ensure timely action, support and achieved expected benefits.
- Translate business processes to requirements and systematic workflows that drive automation efficiency and improved business results
- Partner with technical resources to analyze and document technical design for data, workflow, logical processes, and system integrations.
- Build and maintain operational policies, procedures, and/or user guides.
- Apply a change management process and tools to create a strategy to support adoption of the changes required by a program or initiative, including supporting the design, development, delivery, and management of communications
- Act as a liaison between operations and technical resources
- Perform other duties as required
- SalesForce/Netsuite super user.
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
- Drive & Grit – Ability to work in a fast-paced, highly matrixed environment, deliver quickly and adapt to changing demands
- Organization & Planning – plan, organize, schedule, and lead the team in a productive manner with a focus on key priorities on timely and accurate execution – including successful acquisition integrations
- Collaborative Attentive to Detail – lead team with focus on accurate order processing and billing to avoid lost revenue with a focus on accurate annual recurring revenue and compliance with Company policies
- Bachelor’s degree required, preferably accounting or finance
- Candidate should be an analyst first and foremost, with the ability to assess information requirements, mine data in SFDC and Netsuite reporting, provide recommendations based on data driven conclusions.
- Candidate should be experienced in the Order to Cash lifecycle or in revenue recognition practices. Salesforce and Netsuite experience will be very helpful to this position.
- Demonstrates high energy with the ability to remain flexible and change priorities in a challenging and fast-paced environment
- Effective communicator and problem solver; ability to handle stress
- Six Sigma Certification or other process related certification highly preferred
- Salesforce CPQ and NetSuite experience highly valued
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
** At this time insightsoftware is not able to offer sponsorship to candidates who are not eligible to work in the stated work location. **