We believe data is the fuel that powers the modern enterprise. Our mission is to help companies shorten the path from data to decision and empower customers to out-think and out-perform the competition. Trusted by more than 1,300 global businesses, our products deliver unmatched value in data integration and connectivity and in process analytics and automation. Our relentless focus on customer satisfaction is why 1,300 global enterprises choose Magnitude to maximize their ERP investment – on-prem and in the cloud – to turn data into insight and insight into action. For more information, please visit magnitude.com.
Magnitude Software is a leading provider of software solutions for the Enterprise Information Management market. Our Magnitude Software family of solutions dramatically accelerates time-to-value for your Enterprise Information Management needs including query, reporting, analysis, and master data management for enterprise Applications, with a low total cost of ownership. We’re busy evolving the way people and organizations manage information. Our technologies help companies access and analyze their data no matter where it resides-all from a single point of entry. The Magnitude Software integrated suite of products is designed to boost productivity by empowering end users and decision makers with secure access to the right data at the right time, allowing them to easily build their own custom reports and make timely decisions.
With over 600 customers worldwide including: British Telecom, Emerson, Merrill Lynch, Motorola, Nordstrom, Starbucks, Toshiba and Xerox, the Magnitude family of products has established a leadership position in the Enterprise Information Management.
Job Requirement - Core Responsibilities:
A self-motivated individual desiring to play an integral part of a growing market in Enterprise Information Management, as a member of Professional Services team, you would be performing below:
- Integrate of financial data from various ERP systems using technologies like SAP S4 HANA, SLT Replication, and other ERP’s (SAP ECC, Oracle EBS, Oracle J D Edwards, Microsoft Dynamics AX)
- Participate and execute POC of MAGNITUDE products: It includes installation, configuring, customizing, liaison with stakeholders
- Translate GAP requirements into technical specifications for product customization
- Build custom solutions using Magnitude products to deliver to customers
- Deployment and integration of Magnitude product across multiple data sources
- Collaborate across teams, enhance services process
Experience Level: 6 to 8 Years
- Primary skill (Must Have):
- Worked in Techno-Functional role with good experience in SAP ECC, SAP S/4 HANA
- Good financials conceptual knowledge of General Ledger (GL), Receivables (AR), Payables (AP)
- Technical skills
- Good understanding on underlying financial module tables, columns and relationships
- Strong SQL Query writing skills
- Strong understanding in designing and developing ETL solutions using Business Objects Data Services (BODS)
- Primary skill (Must Have):
- Secondary skill (Nice to Have):
- Integration experience with other ERP Systems integrating into SAP Systems
- Technical and functional knowledge in Financial modules in any ERP Systems [EBS, JDE, MSD]
- FIORI and ABAP programming
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Multitasking capability and ability to manage priorities with high level of accuracy and attention to details
- Ability to learn technology quickly through instruction and self‐training
- Experience in onshore/offshore delivery model
- Will be located at Hyderabad, India office
- Flexible with work hours – Initial working hours: 1 PM - 10 PM IST time
- Bachelor’s Degree (CSE, IT) or MCA
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Magnitude Software is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and as such does not discriminate against any applicant for employment or employee on the basis of race, color, religious creed, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other classification protected by applicable discrimination laws.
** At this time insightsoftware is not able to offer sponsorship to candidates who are not eligible to work in the stated work location. **