Vice President, Business Integrations
Insightsoftware is a growing, dynamic computer software company that helps financial reporting solutions. At insightsoftware, you will learn and grow in a fast-paced, supportive environment that will take your career to the next level. We are looking for future insighters who can demonstrate teamwork, results orientation, a growth mindset, disciplined execution, and a winning attitude to join our growing team!
We are seeking a Vice President of Business Integrations to lead the successful integration of our acquisitions and the integration function for insightsoftware. We’re looking for an experienced leader who excels in partnering and influencing in a dynamic, fast-paced environment. This individual is operationally focused and financially experienced, with the skill to simultaneously lead cross-functional integration efforts while ensuring acquisition targets meet/exceed their financial objectives.
Reporting to the Chief Transformation Officer and a member of the Senior Leadership Team, this role will work closely with insightsoftware leaders, acquired company management, and internal cross-functional teams in the planning, coordination, and execution of business integration plans. The position will also participate in acquisition diligence process as well as other initiatives led by Corporate Development.
This highly motivated person will have the ability and desire to have a significant impact on the future of the company. The successful candidate will be a multi-dimensional thinker who uses historical lessons learned, applies new approaches, and adjusts for market developments.
- Provide leadership and program management for the successful integration of all acquisitions, delivering on all acquisition objectives, including holding functions accountable for synergies realization
- Lead all integrations to ensure the acquisition target meets/exceeds their financial objectives (i.e. bookings and revenue targets, synergies and proforma EBITDA, customer retention goals, etc.)
- Closely partner with senior executives and workstream leaders to architect integration strategies closely aligned with our operating model; drive timely and objective decision-making with sound advice and good judgment
- Serve as active participant in diligence of target acquisitions to lead the evaluation of key issues, assessing integration challenges and development of post-close plans, including validation of synergies
- Ensure senior leadership is aware of critical issues/risks and drive them to resolution with constant and consistent objectivity
- Build, motivate, and inspire an integration team that works closely with leaders to successfully plan and execute on integration milestones
- Drive the pace of integration and maintain alignment with the deal rationale
- Ensure and manage effective communications to all stakeholders
- Develop and ensure team alignment around key investment metrics for monitoring integration success
- Stay current in deal and integration thought leadership and best practices to maintain cutting-edge M&A integration capabilities
- Own integration governance, and manage decisions and progress reports for Integration team
- MBA, Masters or equivalent experience
- 10-15 years of experience in M&A integration or operating roles gained with highly regarded companies or global consulting firms.
- Strong cross functional business understanding with P&L orientation and experience with PE investment models.
- Proven track record of successful program management applying different frameworks and supporting technologies.
- Demonstrated ability to lead cross-functional teams/organizations and to influence key stake holders at all levels of the organization.
- Focused and committed to resolving complex issues.
- Hands on leader able to operate in a fast-paced, iterative environment to successfully bring together different functions, cultures, and processes.
- Strong critical-thinking and problem-solving capabilities.
- Communicate effectively, facilitate partnership, and operate in a team environment.
- A cultural influencer able to model insightsoftware’s core values.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
** At this time insightsoftware is not able to offer sponsorship to candidates who are not eligible to work in the stated work location. **