Senior Project Manager
insightsoftware is a growing, dynamic computer software company that helps businesses achieve greater levels of financial intelligence across their organization with our world-class financial reporting solutions. At insightsoftware, you will learn and grow in a fast-paced, supportive environment that will take your career to the next level. We are looking for future insighters who can demonstrate teamwork, results orientation, a growth mindset, disciplined execution, and a winning attitude to join our growing team!
Working in support of the insightsoftware SourceConnect (SC)product, the Senior Project Manager will build positive relationships with customers and serve as the primary point of contact for large scale complex product implementations and business led change initiatives.
SourceConnect enables faster, better, and more cost-effective SAP Central Finance implementations by enabling and streamlining third-party data integration.
The role will include, but is not limited to:
- Leading and working with technical and business consultants to ensure the successful delivery of SourceConnect implementations for insightsoftware customers.
- Applying the requirements of insightsoftware and broader PMO standards.
- Working in collaboration with Business Leads in the successful delivery of a range of key projects and objectives
- Working with the business users to develop Business Cases and define business requirements for new project initiatives.
- Be able to multitask, managing a number of projects at different lifecycle stages, while following excellent project management practices
- Undertake various project management responsibilities including engaging with stakeholders, project planning, project reporting, RAID (risk, assumption, issue, dependencies) management and benefit tracking.
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills and an analytical, problem-solving capability
- Understand the “big picture”: manage complex and changing situations while maintaining a positive view towards delivery.
- 7+ years’ experience managing and delivering IT implementation/Business Change projects in complex and challenging environments
- Proven track record in the delivery of complicated projects; experience in working closely with customers, senior stakeholders, external parties, and significant sized project teams
- A confident and skilled project manager, with working knowledge of Agile, Waterfall, PMP and other Project Management methodologies
- Experience implementing ERP Financials. SAP strongly preferred, but other large ERPs such as Oracle, JDE, EBS are also acceptable.
- Experience in working with external customers, preferably in a Professional Services or related firm
- Strong analytical, problem solving, and organizational skills
- PMP Certification a plus
- Travel 0-25%
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
** At this time insightsoftware is not able to offer sponsorship to candidates who are not eligible to work in the stated work location. **