Financial Reporting Accountant - Nordics Controller
insightsoftware is a growing, dynamic computer software company that helps businesses achieve greater levels of financial intelligence across their organization with our world-class financial reporting solutions. At insightsoftware, you will learn and grow in a fast-paced, supportive environment that will take your career to the next level. We are looking for future insighters who can demonstrate teamwork, results orientation, a growth mindset, disciplined execution, and a winning attitude to join our growing team!
The EMEA Financial Reporting Accountant – Nordics Controller is responsible for all compliance and statutory reporting and support of acquisition integration activities of the Insightsoftware Nordic entities (including Sweden, Denmark, Norway and Finland) with scope to extend to other EMEA locations and reports into the Senior Manager, EMEA & APAC Accounting.
insightsoftware is looking for an experienced qualified accountant to be a key member in the regional Accounting team, taking ownership of all Regional Technical Accounting and statutory compliance matters for this fast-growing financial technology company headquartered in Raleigh, North Carolina. You will play a critical role in achieving insightsoftware's mission by overseeing day-to-day compliance related accounting activities relating to some of the EMEA and APAC subsidiaries. The successful candidate will possess good attention to details and excellent communication / interpersonal skills.
- Execute and ensure that the control environments are accurate and in compliance with local accounting standards and reporting requirements.
- Fully responsible for the statutory financial statements and other compliance requirements in-country such as VAT compilations etc.
- Liaise with stakeholders to discuss and resolve complex accounting issues
- Liaise with business owners to ensure that processes and deadlines are clearly understood
- Prepare audit schedules for both local statutory audits and USGAAP audits
- Implement consistent global accounting policies and procedures within the regional entities
- Create processes around areas of responsibility to ensure accurate and timely reporting of results
- Provide ad hoc financial analysis support to the Finance team and business as the need arises
- Perform balance sheet reviews and report on monthly income statement analytics
- Collaborate to support the development of processes that are scalable to cater for Insightsoftware’s growth, including future expansion into new locations
- Other ad hoc duties as identified by the center of excellence management team
- Qualified accountant with accounting experience, within an agency or in-house
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, and the ability to interact effectively with all levels both within and outside the company.
- Ability to communicate in English and Swedish, verbally and in writing
- Experience with NetSuite/Salesforce
- Software experience
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
** At this time insightsoftware is not able to offer sponsorship to candidates who are not eligible to work in the stated work location. **