Customer Account Manager
- McLean, VA, USA
- Employees can work remotely
Logi Analytics, an insightsoftware company, helps you seamlessly embed custom analytics in your apps—empowering your customers and employees with smarter insights. Logi leverages your existing tech stack, so you can quickly build, manage, and deploy your application. And because Logi supports unlimited customization and white labeling, you have total control to make the application uniquely your own.
Over 2,100 application teams have trusted the Logi platform to help power their businesses with sophisticated analytics capabilities. Logi Analytics is headquartered in McLean, Virginia, with offices in Ireland, England, Ukraine, and China. Learn more about what is possible with Logi at LogiAnalytics.com.
The Customer Account Manager (CAM) is responsible for partnering with our customers to ensure their long-term success. The CAM will manage a large portfolio of customers, actively managing customer satisfaction, obtaining references, and developing expansion business from existing clients. The CAM is responsible for developing strong customer relationships, identifying customer needs and maximizing the value Logi delivers our clients.
- Identify new business opportunities with existing clients and negotiate renewal and expansion contracts to maximize Logi value
- Operate as the lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to your customers
- Ensure the successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives
- Build and maintain strong, sustainable customer relationships
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with key accounts, customer stakeholders and executive sponsors and obtain meaningful references
- Identify expansion opportunities within customer accounts and collaborate with internal Logi teams to close
- Forecast and track key account metrics (e.g. weekly sales results and customer renewal rates)
- Prepare forward-looking account plans for priority accounts
- Assist with high severity requests or issue escalations as needed
- 2 - 4 years of sales or account management experience required
- Incredibly well organized, with a demonstrated ability to manage 100 accounts at a time while paying strict attention to detail
- Ability to credibly and effectively communicate, present and influence at all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level
- A fondness for solving customer problems and delivering client-focused solutions based on customer needs
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
Standout Candidates Will Bring
- Software sales experience is preferred
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Salesforce experience preferred (e.g., logging activities, scheduling follow up tasks, etc.)
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.
** At this time insightsoftware is not able to offer sponsorship to candidates who are not eligible to work in the stated work location. **