Customer Success Engineer
- McLean, VA, USA
- Employees can work remotely
The Customer Success Engineer will enable customers and prospects via specialized knowledge of Logi’s products. As a CSE you will leverage your deep technical background and natural curiosity to drive timely, and successful customer projects. You will be the go-to expert for demonstrating product value by solving tough technical problems, providing proofs of concept, and shaping best practices for implementation of Logi Analytics software.
- Deliver excellent onboarding experience: Train and drive customers to success through enablement on product features, environment setup, and prototyping implementation-vital features.
- Design & Develop Solutions: Help customers realize value from requirements gathering through development and delivery of software solutions using Logi Analytics products.
- Serve as the ‘go-to’ product expert: Document and recommend best-practices used by the most successful Logi customers, evangelize for proper use of the product.
- Drive Customer Success: Form an opinion on what Logi’s customers need to be successful, and advocate for the customer base internally.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, IT, or equivalent industry experience.
- Experience mapping customer requirements to software solutions
- Experience providing technical consulting on the development of data-centric web applications
- Experience with the Software Development Life Cycle, Agile methodology, Content Management Systems e.g. Git, IDEs e.g. Eclipse, Visual Studio
- Experience with some or all of the following technologies:
- Data: Relational Databases (SQL Server, MySQL, Postgres, Oracle), NoSQL(), Rest API
- Back-End: Java EE, ASP.Net MVC, C#, node, spring boot, Shell Scripting, python
- Operating systems: Windows, Linux
- Environment: AWS, Azure, Containers
- Demonstrates Curiosity: you’re self-motivated to seek out information and learn about Logi’s products and relevant technologies, and keep up with industry trends.
- Excellent Communicator: you’re comfortable explaining complex concepts to both technical and non-technical stakeholders in either a written or spoken context.
- Exceptional Organization: You can manage competing priorities as well as tight customer schedules to provide prompt and outstanding service.
About Logi Analytics
Logi Analytics, an insightsoftware company, empowers the world's software teams with the most intuitive, developer-grade embedded analytics solutions and a team of dedicated people, invested in your success. Logi Analytics leverages your existing tech stack, so you can quickly build, manage, and deploy your application. And because Logi Analytics supports unlimited customization and white labelling, you have total control to make the application uniquely your own. Over 2,400 application teams have trusted Logi Analytics to help power their businesses with sophisticated analytics capabilities. Logi Analytics is headquartered in McLean, Virginia, with offices in Ireland, England, Ukraine, and China. Learn more about what's possible with Logi Analytics at LogiAnalyticsAnalytics.com.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.
** At this time insightsoftware is not able to offer sponsorship to candidates who are not eligible to work in the stated work location. **