Paid Search Marketing Specialist
- Raleigh, NC, USA
- Employees can work remotely
insightsoftware is a growing, dynamic computer software company that helps businesses achieve greater levels of financial intelligence across their organization with our world-class financial reporting solutions. At insightsoftware, you will learn and grow in a fast-paced, supportive environment that will take your career to the next level. We are looking for future insighters who can demonstrate teamwork, results orientation, a growth mindset, disciplined execution, and a winning attitude to join our growing team!
We are looking for Paid Search Specialist to manage all pay-per-click (PPC) marketing activities. The Paid Search Specialist will manage all paid search campaigns on Google and Bing, as well as other search and display marketing engines. A successful Specialist will effectively manage the paid search budget and work with the SEO and Marketing team in order to maximize ROI, drive traffic, and customers.
What will you do?
- Manage day-to-day paid advertising campaigns for multiple business lines within international markets
- Develop and implement strategies and execution plans for SEA and Social advertising
- Independently perform daily ad optimizations while monitoring and reporting out on trends in key performance metrics
- Establish a data and insights-led content marketing strategy
- Assist in establishing robust digital reporting from multiple data sources to monitor KPIs and produce meaningful insights and reports for the business
- Manage digital budgets to ensure spend optimization
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests;
- Own the website conversion rate metric, measure performance against goals,
- Research product messaging & positioning documentation to write effective ad copy
- Continuous improvement of campaign performance (bidding, A/B testing, etc.) & conversion rates
How will you do it?
- Drive & Discipline - ability to operate in a fast-paced environment with a focus on achieving high-quality results
- Growth Mindset – actively pursue new ways of getting things done
- Crispness of Execution – passion for process and an attitude exemplified by creating value for clients and delivering superior financial results
- Communication – ability to effectively communicate with internal and external stakeholders both orally and in writing
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing or Business required
- 2+ years experience in Google Ads & Bing Ads
- 1+ years experience in B2B Marketing
- Expert-level experience with Excel & Google Analytics
- Strong proficiency in LinkedIn Ads and Facebook Ads
- Experience with 6sense or other ABM platforms
- Experience with Data Studio, Salesforce and SuperMetrics preferred
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
*insightsoftware is unable to provide sponsorship*
** At this time insightsoftware is not able to offer sponsorship to candidates who are not eligible to work in the stated work location. **