Customer Marketing Manager
- Frankfurt, Germany
- Employees can work remotely
insightsoftware is a growing, dynamic computer software company that helps businesses achieve greater levels of financial intelligence across their organization with our world-class financial reporting solutions. At insightsoftware, you will learn and grow in a fast-paced, supportive environment that will take your career to the next level. We are looking for future insighters who can demonstrate teamwork, results orientation, a growth mindset, disciplined execution, and a winning attitude to join our growing team!
insightsoftware’s expansion has created the need for a talented Customer Marketing Manager based in the DACH region. Reporting into the Director, Global Customer Marketing, this role will focus on the continued success and growth of our existing customer base in DACH through robust marketing strategies and campaigns. The ideal candidate is a determined marketer and self-starter skilled in unearthing customer insights and developing customer-centric plans to drive increased adoption, renewals, upsell and cross-sell opportunities. Passion for our customers and our products are a must!
What will you do?
- Conduct relentless discovery to gain customer insights and analyse product usage and product pairings data to successfully inform the development of customer marketing strategies
- Own the customer go-to-market strategy for DACH; themes, voice, value propositions, and messaging
- Work with regional Customer Success and Account Management teams to develop and execute omnichannel customer campaigns designed to measurably achieve retention, upsell, and cross-sell goals
- Build compelling, relevant content to delight and further engage our customers (i.e. case studies, testimonials, webinars, newsletters, etc.)
- Identify key customer segments and tailor campaigns to better target and persuade engagement
- Enable account owners to further engage our customers with campaign coordinated materials (i.e. sales presentations, collateral, content, call scripts, etc)
- Define campaign objectives, set metrics, and analyse results to inform future decisions
- Collaborate closely with Demand Generation, Marketing Operations, Digital Marketing, Product Marketing, Partnerships, Sales, and Customer Success to increase transparency, communication, and campaign success
- Be laser focused on key metrics such as Customer Lifetime Value, ARR by product line, marketing attribution to support customer and account growth
- Customer journey mapping – ensuring customer marketing has input and influence on all of the key touchpoints from the very first interaction
How will you get it done?
- Drive & Discipline – ability to operate in a fast-paced environment with a focus on achieving high-quality outputs and results
- Growth Mindset – actively pursue new ways of getting things done, AB testing, questioning the status quo
- Crispness of Execution – passion for process and an attitude exemplified by creating value for clients and delivering superior financial results
- Communication – ability to effectively communicate and manage relationships with internal and external stakeholders both orally and in writing
- Understand Customer Success and work with relevant stakeholders to build out a Customer Success framework.
Are you a fit?
- Fluent in German and English is a must have
- Strong experience in Customer Marketing and/or demand generation experience
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Marketing or Business; Master’s degree, a plus
- Experienced in lifecycle marketing and launching customer marketing campaigns
- A passion for understanding the customer, their needs, and how we can best address them
- Excellent writing, editing, presentation, and communication skills
- Marketing automation experience a significant plus point – ideally Pardot
- Proficient in utilizing modern sales and marketing tools and systems (i.e. Salesforce, SalesLoft, GoToWebinar, Wrike, Airtable, Tableau etc.)
- Excellent project management skills and ability to spin multiple plates concurrently
- Experience running NPS campaigns and activities, a plus
- Experience working with global teams across the US, Europe and APAC, a plus
- Ability to exhibit strong interpersonal skills and build relationships across the business, at all-levels, and with agencies, customers and professionals outside the business
- B2B technology, SaaS or financial services experience, a major plus
- A working environment that gives you plenty of freedom to make decisions and realize your own ideas and visions
- Short lines of communication, flat hierarchies, quick decisions
- Permanent employment for an indefinite period
- Flexible working hours, home office possible by arrangement
- Attractive salary with additional benefits
- Very pleasant and familiar working atmosphere
- Individual training
- Great creative freedom to contribute your own ideas and impulses
- Diverse and responsible tasks with a high degree of personal responsibility
** At this time insightsoftware is not able to offer sponsorship to candidates who are not eligible to work in the stated work location. **