- Sydney NSW, Australia
insightsoftware is a growing, dynamic computer software company that helps businesses achieve greater levels of financial intelligence across their organization with our world-class financial reporting solutions. At insightsoftware, you will learn and grow in a fast-paced, supportive environment that will take your career to the next level. We are looking for future insighters who can demonstrate teamwork, results orientation, a growth mindset, disciplined execution, and a winning attitude to join our growing team!
Describe the role:
We are looking for a passionate, attentive, go-getter Recruiter to join our Talent Acquisition team. In your role, you are responsible for the hiring of external candidates for roles across the APAC region. You will support our Sales, Engineering, Marketing, Tech Support and Customer Success hiring in a dynamic, exciting and supportive environment. You will act as an ambassador for insightsoftware and as a Talent Advisor with deep market intelligence and desire to support the strategy and evolution of insightsoftware..
What will you do?
- Will play a critical role in the development and delivery of strategic sourcing and recruitment with the aim of attracting top talent to insightsoftware and hiring the best possible diverse workforce at all levels and roles.
- Serve as the first point of contact for prospective candidates, ensuring that every candidate has an optimal experience.
- Manage the full employee-cycle recruitment process and maintain reporting of all open positions, including status, vacancy date and days to fill within division, for communities to which they are assigned.
- Serve as an employee brand ambassador by sharing the insightsoftware's mission, vision, and values with potential candidates.
- Collaborate with business leaders and HRBPs to deliver unified solutions and services for a seamless experience for candidates and all involved stakeholders throughout the hiring process.
- Leverage LinkedIn and other channels to source and recruit candidates across local, regional, and national footprints, employing both traditional sourcing strategies and by developing new, creative recruiting tactics relative to the senior living industry.
Successful candidates will demonstrate:
- Uncommon drive and discipline to identify the "right hire" for the team.
- Strong collaboration skills to work closely with all stakeholders
- Willingness to adapt, embrace change, and
- Leverage LinkedIn and other channels to source and recruit candidates across local, regional, and national footprints, employing both traditional sourcing strategies and by developing new, creative recruiting tactics.
Are you a fit?
- Bachelor’s degree
- At least 3 years of recruiting experience with specific expertise in technology, software sales or SaaS environment
- Ability to collaborate with business leaders and determine the appropriate candidate attraction strategy
- Multilingual. English + (French, Dutch, German, etc.)
- Experience in using Applicant Tracking Systems
- Proficient in Microsoft office suite
insightsoftware is closely monitoring the outbreak of respiratory illness caused by the Coronavirus (COVID-19) first identified in Wuhan, Hubei Province, China.
For the health and safety of our team members and prospective future team members, we will be conducting all job interviews remotely until further notice. The health and safety of our team members and prospective future team members is our top priority and we appreciate your understanding.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
** At this time insightsoftware is not able to offer sponsorship to candidates who are not eligible to work in the stated work location. **