- McLean, VA, USA
- Employees can work remotely
Logi Analytics, an insightsoftware company, helps you seamlessly embed custom analytics in your apps—empowering your customers and employees with smarter insights. Logi leverages your existing tech stack, so you can quickly build, manage, and deploy your application. And because Logi supports unlimited customization and white labeling, you have total control to make the application uniquely your own.
Over 2,100 application teams have trusted the Logi platform to help power their businesses with sophisticated analytics capabilities. Logi Analytics is headquartered in McLean, Virginia, with offices in Ireland, England, Ukraine, and China. Learn more about what is possible with Logi at LogiAnalytics.com.
Proactively lead go-to-market initiatives. Including:
- Coordinate Logi and Channels sales relationship development
- Development and execution of sales plays and initiatives
- Maintenance and development of partner portal for reporting
- Joint forecasting and tracking of pipeline and opportunities
Plan and coordinate marketing programs.
- Coordinate development of joint marketing messages
- With Logi and Channel partner marketing teams develop and execute joint demand generation campaigns
- Monitor efficacy of campaigns and identify opportunities for improvements
Ensure Channel partners develop appropriate sales and technical resources to achieve business case.
- Develop skills map that reflects business plan objectives.
- Coordinate partner training activities with Logi resources. Maintain training calendar
- Seek to develop sustain, scalable training programs with Logi resources
- Evaluate performance of channel partners. Identify under-performing channels and define action-plans to address. Route Logi resources to channel partners to drive optimal outcome.
- Seek to identify and recruit new channel partners that will complement Logi channel strategy.
- Oversee one to two channel partner contractors who will support Channel Director in achieving their goals.
- 5+ years channel sales experience
- 4-year degree in business or related field
- Experience working with leading enterprise technology providers (Amazon, Microsoft, IBM, etc.)
- Track record of structuring and executing complex large sales contracts
- Ability to establish and manage trusted relationships with senior business leaders
- Experience with Salesforce.com.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.
** At this time insightsoftware is not able to offer sponsorship to candidates who are not eligible to work in the stated work location. **