Partner Events Manager
- London, UK
- Employees can work remotely
Insightsoftware is a growing, dynamic computer software company that helps financial reporting solutions. At insightsoftware, you will learn and grow in a fast-paced, supportive environment that will take your career to the next level. We are looking for future insighters who can demonstrate teamwork, results orientation, a growth mindset, disciplined execution, and a winning attitude to join our growing team!
The insightsoftware Partner Events Manager works closely with the Manager, Events on event strategy, execution, and measurement. This position must understand events trends and processes, how to increase goals, drive results, and work multiple events simultaneously. From large trade shows to smaller partner or client events, this role will oversee all aspects of virtual, onsite, and hybrid events.
What will you do?
- Lead the global tradeshow execution for our brand
- Organize internal and external corporate events as needed
- Work with the Manager, Events to create processes that drive events efficiency and follow industry standards and trends
- Develop and coordinate pre-event communication timeline and post-event follow-up actions with all internal and external stakeholders
- Build and maintain relationships with event organizers, staff, vendors, and internal/partner stakeholders
- Negotiate and manage partnerships with exhibit/audio visual companies, manage hotel relationships and contract negotiations, coordinate show sponsorships, contracts, deliverables, and marketing collateral
- Work on multiple complex projects simultaneously
- Measure events performance metrics and communicate results to key stakeholders
- Track and analyze metrics from events to demonstrate ROI
How will you get it done?
- Drive & Discipline - ability to operate in a fast-paced environment with a focus on achieving high-quality results
- Growth Mindset – actively pursue new ways of getting things done
- Crispness of Execution – passion for process and an attitude exemplified by creating value for clients and delivering superior financial results
- Communication – ability to effectively communicate with internal and external stakeholders both orally and in writing
- 2+ years of managing corporate events, trade shows, partnership planning, and customer experiences
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, or another related degree.
- Proven excellence of executing successful events
- Experience managing events globally
- Ability to manage multiple high-level events simultaneously, both virtually and onsite
- Ability to works and collaborate as part of a fast-paced team
- Demonstrate professional, clear verbal and written communication skills, including experience writing and distributing event communications
- Proven interpersonal skills to build relationships across the business, at all levels and with professionals outside the business including partners, agencies, vendors, executive and leadership teams.
- Experience organizing and delivering on large projects with minimal supervision.
- Experience with event management software (i.e. On24, Pardot, Bizzabo, etc.)
- 10-20% domestic and international travel
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
*insightsoftware is unable to provide sponsorship to those outside of the stated location*
** At this time insightsoftware is not able to offer sponsorship to candidates who are not eligible to work in the stated work location. **