- Raleigh, NC, USA
- Employees can work remotely
Logi Analytics, an insightsoftware company, empowers the world’s software teams with the most intuitive, developer-grade embedded analytics solutions and a team of dedicated people, invested in your success. Logi Analytics leverages your existing tech stack, so you can quickly build, manage, and deploy your application. And because Logi Analytics supports unlimited customization and white-labeling, you have total control to make the application uniquely your own.
Over 2,400 application teams have trusted Logi Analytics to help power their businesses with sophisticated analytics capabilities. Logi Analytics is headquartered in McLean, Virginia, with offices in Ireland, England, Ukraine, and China. Learn more about what’s possible with Logi Analytics at Logi AnalyticsAnalytics.com.
Sales Engineers are responsible for actively driving and managing the technology evaluation stage of the sales process, working in conjunction with the sales executive, as the key technical advisor and product advocate.
- Assist Sales Executives in the technical qualification of new sales opportunities, understand customer requirements and articulate the value proposition of Logi Analytics to senior technology executives.
- Present and demonstrate Logi Analytics software to technical and non-technical audiences.
- Act as primary technical point-of-contact during sales process, implementation, and transition to post-sales support.
- Respond to customer requests for information including the completion of RFIs and RFPs.
- Work closely with prospect to plan and conduct thorough technical evaluations and "proof of concept" demonstrations of Logi Analytics software.
- Work closely with Logi Analytics Product Management to prioritize customer enhancement requests and to plan and to contribute to future product release.
- Effective live and web-based presentation skills. Effective oral and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated creative problem solving ability and ability to learn new technologies/concepts.
- Self-motivated and possess the ability to quickly understand prospects' complex technical architecture/infrastructure.
- Strong understanding of Web application development, Java, Unix, RDBMS, SQL and associated tools and technologies.
- Experience with Business Intelligence technologies preferred.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.
** At this time insightsoftware is not able to offer sponsorship to candidates who are not eligible to work in the stated work location. **