Manager, Senior Content Marketing
- Raleigh, NC, USA
- Employees can work remotely
Insightsoftware is a growing, dynamic computer software company that helps financial reporting solutions. At insightsoftware, you will learn and grow in a fast-paced, supportive environment that will take your career to the next level. We are looking for future insighters who can demonstrate teamwork, results orientation, a growth mindset, disciplined execution, and a winning attitude to join our growing team!
insightsoftware is looking for an experienced Senior Content Marketing Manager with technology and/or accounting experience to join our team. You will oversee all our marketing content initiatives, across multiple platforms and formats to drive sales, engagement, retention, leads and positive customer behavior.
Our ideal candidate is an experienced professional with a track record managing a content team in a multi-product environment and with demonstrable creative writing skills. This is a hands-on position that is perfect for a skilled creative writer with a strong collaborative skillset. If you are also an expert in content optimization, brand consistency, segmentation, and meaningful measurement, we would like to meet you.
- Strategy - Define all aspects of content marketing and content strategy, and set monthly, quarterly, and annual content marketing goals by working cross-functionally with other departments.
- Measurement - Manage and measure team and channel for effective delivery and to ensure right balance of content marketing effort.
- Planning - Work with content managers, the wider marketing team, and cross-functionally to oversee the creation of the overall marketing calendar, which encompasses all our business categories.
- Standards - Responsible for setting and overseeing standards and best practices for content creation, distribution, maintenance, content retrieval, and content repurposing. Own and manage the content marketing style guide.
- Leadership - Manage a small team of direct reports, freelancers, and agencies.
- Writing – Take a hands-on approach using your strong writing skills which include the ability to write persuasively, the ability to formulate a unique voice representative of our brand, the ability to put yourself in your reader’s shoes, and the ability to explain the benefits of our products or services in a way that’s creative and serves the reader’s interests.
- Bachelor's degree in Journalism, English, or related subject.
- 5-7 years of hands-on marketing experience, including 3-5 years minimum content marketing.
- Strong written and spoken English with a keen eye for detail.
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to prioritize and shift workload to meet deadlines.
- Thrives in a fast-paced work environment; flexibility is a must.
- Experience in B2B and technology and/or accounting required.
- A team player with strong people and management skills to interact with direct reports, colleagues, cross-functional teams, and third parties.
- Hands on experience with MS Office and WordPress.
- Previous experience with Wrike, preferred.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.
** At this time insightsoftware is not able to offer employment sponsorship **
** At this time insightsoftware is not able to offer sponsorship to candidates who are not eligible to work in the stated work location. **