Professional Services Consultant
- Raleigh, NC, USA
- Employees can work remotely
Insightsoftware is a growing, dynamic computer software company that helps financial reporting solutions. At insightsoftware, you will learn and grow in a fast-paced, supportive environment that will take your career to the next level. We are looking for future insighters who can demonstrate teamwork, results orientation, a growth mindset, disciplined execution, and a winning attitude to join our growing team!
insightsoftware is looking for an experienced Professional Services Consultant to join our team! This role is responsible for training and consulting services to public and private companies to help them leverage the value of insightsoftware’s applications and tools in their business. As a Professional Services Consultant, you would be responsible for preparing and leading training sessions, and delivering consulting services to new and existing clients.
- Leading standard and customized training sessions with customers in their environments to educate them on basic and advanced uses of insightsoftware’s software applications and tools.
- Consulting with insightsoftware’s new and existing customers to assist them with customized software implementations, focusing on reports and data query design/build.
- Work with various Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) systems.
- Discovery of the client’s situation, collaborating with internal resources, assisting with the development of solutions, and preparing/presenting the deliverables.
- Delivering services under tight and aggressive deadlines.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, Business, or Computer Science.
- 7+ years of experience working in a professional services organization, customer-facing training team, or other similar field.
- Experience working with financial statements, such as balance sheets, income statements, and P&L with data from an ERP system.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel.
- Experience using Salesforce and/or other CRMs.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Experience preparing and delivering executive-level presentations.
- Solutions focused approach to creative problem solving.
- Ability to travel 75% (tentatively beginning in June 2022).
- Experience working with multiple ERP systems.
- Microsoft Excel Certification.
- Basic understanding and practical knowledge of SQL fundamentals.
- Project management experience.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.
** At this time insightsoftware is not able to offer employment sponsorship **
** At this time insightsoftware is not able to offer sponsorship to candidates who are not eligible to work in the stated work location. **