Technical Account Manager
- McLean, VA, USA
- Employees can work remotely
Logi Analytics, an insightsoftware company, helps you seamlessly embed custom analytics in your apps—empowering your customers and employees with smarter insights. Logi leverages your existing tech stack, so you can quickly build, manage, and deploy your application. And because Logi supports unlimited customization and white labeling, you have total control to make the application uniquely your own.
Over 2,100 application teams have trusted the Logi platform to help power their businesses with sophisticated analytics capabilities. Logi Analytics is headquartered in McLean, Virginia, with offices in Ireland, England, Ukraine, and China. Learn more about what is possible with Logi at LogiAnalytics.com.
As one of our Technical Account Managers (TAM), you will be responsible for building and maintaining post-sales relationships with Logi Analytics’ largest and most complex customers, focusing both on pro-active services and reactive support. You will serve as a trusted advisor to ensure successful implementations, that the assigned customers achieve targeted business benefits from their investment in Logi Analytics, and that the customers serve as a positive reference and continue their implementation of Logi Analytics’ software. Your technical abilities will be critical in identifying solutions, troubleshooting issues, and answering technical questions as they arise. TAMs are the customer’s primary liaison with Logi Analytics and are accountable for identifying and directly addressing business and technical issues. They must marshal resources across the Logi Analytics organization, coordinating interaction with the various Logi Analytics’ departments through timely and effective management of the case resolution process and will be the primary point of contact for escalations. The TAM will develop and maintain a working knowledge of the technical architecture and business requirements of the assigned customers. By maintaining a long-term relationship with their customers, a TAM gains an understanding of each customer’s overall business, goals, and technical requirements and will become a trusted resource to address customer requirements. This position requires a strong technical background, excellent client and project management skills, proven ability to understand various technical workflows when needed. Successful candidates must be action-oriented and able to communicate clearly and effectively to both technical and business audiences at multiple levels.
- Builds and grows relationships with both technical staff and senior management from the customer team.
- Drives and tracks customer escalations, including partnering with the Product Management, Sustaining Engineering, and Professional Services teams.
- Ensures that all cases opened for their accounts are being actively worked and progressing towards an expeditious resolution.
- Diligently does the onboarding of new accounts
- Partners closely with product management to ensure that customer requirements are logged and appropriately prioritized and also ensure that future product direction aligns with customer road map.
- Actively contributes and leverages standards and best practices, staying current on both the technology and product fronts.
- Contributes to the knowledge base on lessons learned and unique issues experienced for any of their accounts.
Customer Relationship Management:
- Manage all post-sales activity for customers through strong relationship-building, product knowledge, planning and execution
- Maximizes the value of the customer's investment in Logi Analytics’ products and services.
- Acts as single point of contact for all support requirements as they pertain to the assigned customers' environment
- Ensures effective ownership, communication, coordination, and facilitation of support service activities between the customer and support teams, product management, and account teams
- Increase customer retention by conducting regular check-in calls for tactical items, and perform quarterly health checks for strategic reviews
- Maintain a deep understanding of the product and speak with customers about the most relevant features/functionality for their specific business needs
- Direct the delivery of customer technical services to achieve high customer satisfaction and trust
- Track accounts to identify churn risk and work proactively to eliminate that risk
- Coordinate cross-functional Logi Analytics project teams, which could consist of professional services consultants, product management, engineers, and support staff
- Develop and manage a strategic development plan for your customers, including identification of opportunities for growth
- Escalate issues as necessary for confirmation action plan, resolution or other options as needed
- Manage resources to achieve the most effective method of problem resolution by directing internal technical services engineers
- Track and document status and time spent on customers to ensure appropriate per client resource spend
- Function as the voice of the customer and as the customer advocate, provide internal feedback on how we can better serve our business and enterprise customers
- Work closely with product management and engineering on identification and tracking of new feature requests, product enhancement requests, and bugs
- Establish and maintain working relationships with internal teams, including professional services consultants, product management, engineers, and support staff
- Maintain current functional and technical knowledge of the entire Logi Analytics product line
- Manage and drive competing requests across simultaneous client engagements
- Provide clear and constructive product feedback to product management based on customer requirements
- Help to document best practices in developing and deploying Logi Analytics solutions
- Participate in internal projects that help scale the group, document and implement best practices, and improving our methodology and quality of implementations
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills appropriate to both technical and management clients, including effective interaction with senior executive to C-level personnel
- Strong organizational skills with an ability to manage competing client demands, multiple priorities, commitments, and projects.
- Strong analytical skills regarding technical and project management issues
- 2-5 years experience in a “customer-facing” environment such as sales, technical consulting or enterprise customer support.
- Ability to troubleshoot technical issues at a high level to determine the appropriate path to resolution.
- Exemplary customer service attitude with business development and customer relationship management experience.
- Ability to facilitate and harness cross-team collaboration working with teams in person and virtually.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering or equivalent experience.
- IT business process skills and certifications (PMP, ITIL, Six Sigma, etc.) are preferred.
Standout Candidates Will Bring
- Strong personal drive for ensuring customer success with a proactive focus.
- Strong background in a dynamic, problem solving, customer service environment.
- Flexibility, integrity and creative problem-solving skills.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with multiple projects under tight deadlines with a can-do attitude.
- Ability to articulate technical issues in a meaningful way to both team and executive-level management.
- Must be capable of dealing confidently and professionally at the executive level with Customers.
- Must be a team player and build good working relationships across all functions.
- Wears the ‘Customer Advocate’ hat at all times.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.
** At this time insightsoftware is not able to offer sponsorship to candidates who are not eligible to work in the stated work location. **