Junior Technical Support Engineer
- Bucharest, Romania
insightsoftware is a growing, dynamic computer software company that helps businesses achieve greater levels of financial intelligence across their organization with our world-class financial reporting solutions. At insightsoftware, you will learn and grow in a fast-paced, supportive environment that will take your career to the next level. We are looking for future insighters who can demonstrate teamwork, results orientation, a growth mindset, disciplined execution, and a winning attitude to join our growing team!
- Primary responsibilities include providing solutions to insightsoftware customers via web meetings, telephone and email through troubleshooting, research and investigation, while maintaining constant communication with the customer.
- Provide assistance to field consultants engaged at customer sites.
- Developing knowledgebase solutions for use by customers and insightsoftware personnel
Excellent analytical, trouble-shooting, writing, and interpersonal skills, as well as a customer-oriented attitude with the ability to multi-task and work in a team environment.
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related discipline.
Fluent oral and written skills in English.
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of SQL Server (i.e. able to do admin tasks such as backup/restore, understanding SQL/triggers/stored procedures etc.).
- Knowledge of Microsoft Windows Server 2003 and above.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite 2003 and above, focusing on Word and Excel.
- Understanding and experience with Microsoft IIS.
- Knowledge and understanding of networking principles.
- Knowledge and understanding of programming principles.
- Experience providing direct support to customers.
- Understanding and experience with SQL Server Analysis Services or Integration Services.
- Windows general troubleshooting – understanding Event Viewer logs, Windows
- Installer errors and logs, using the Registry Editor etc.
- Hypervisor understanding and basic troubleshooting – App-V, Citrix XenApp, Citrix XenDesktop.
- Microsoft Active Directory and Domain understanding and basic troubleshooting
- Basic accounting principles with a basic knowledge of the ESEF reporting format.
- Other Languages
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
** At this time insightsoftware is not able to offer sponsorship to candidates who are not eligible to work in the stated work location. **