Vice President, Marketing
- McLean, VA, USA
- Employees can work remotely
Logi Analytics, an insightsoftware company, helps you seamlessly embed custom analytics in your apps—empowering your customers and employees with smarter insights. Logi leverages your existing tech stack, so you can quickly build, manage, and deploy your application. And because Logi supports unlimited customization and white labeling, you have total control to make the application uniquely your own.
Over 2,100 application teams have trusted the Logi platform to help power their businesses with sophisticated analytics capabilities. Logi Analytics is headquartered in McLean, Virginia, with offices in Ireland, England, Ukraine, and China. Learn more about what is possible with Logi at LogiAnalytics.com.
We are searching for an innovative VP of marketing to join our growing company. As the VP of marketing, you will define and oversee strategic brand and marketing strategies, set and achieve targets, ensure successful planning and execution of marketing programs and establish relationships with the media and clients. You should be able to build relationships with a variety of professionals.
To be successful as a VP of marketing, you should be a keen multitasker and who thrives in a competitive environment. Outstanding candidates have extensive marketing experience and are able to make decisions under pressure.
- Organize and direct long-term and short-term strategic marketing efforts to ensure the organization can successfully achieve target market share and sale goals
- Analyze existing branding and marketing strategies and improving upon them.
- Lead, develop, and nurture a world-class marketing team that is ready to scale with continued growth.
- Partner with and provide reports to the general manager of the business.
- Conduct market research and implementing new strategies based on findings.
- Monitor industry trends and identifying novel marketing approaches.
- Set team targets (monthly, quarterly, annual), and implement various incentives to ensure they are achieved.
- Prepare and review monthly, quarterly, and annual budgets, and resource allocation.
- Closely monitoring competitors’ successes and failures and learning from them.
- Supervising marketing events and launches and using these spaces to network with industry professionals.
- Assisting with the recruitment, training, and onboarding of new staff for the department.
- BSc in marketing, branding, business, PR, or a similar field.
- Extensive experience in a similar role; minimum 5 years experience in similar role
- Superb marketing and research skills.
- Knowledge and practical experience with SEO, digital marketing tools, and related software.
- Highly observant and analytical.
- Strong leadership skills and the ability to make difficult decisions.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal abilities.
Standout Candidates May Bring:
- Master’s degree preferred.
- 9+ years experience in a similar role
- 6+ years successfully managing and developing teams
- Proven success developing and executing strategic marketing plans
- Thorough understanding of demand generation practices and how they influence strategic marketing plans
- Ability to understand the business from a market and P&L perspective
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.
** At this time insightsoftware is not able to offer sponsorship to candidates who are not eligible to work in the stated work location. **