Business Systems and Process Architect
- Raleigh, NC, USA
- Employees can work remotely
insightsoftware is a growing, dynamic computer software company that helps businesses achieve greater levels of financial intelligence across their organization with our world-class financial reporting solutions. At insightsoftware, you will learn and grow in a fast-paced, supportive environment that will take your career to the next level. We are looking for future insighters who can demonstrate teamwork, results orientation, a growth mindset, disciplined execution, and a winning attitude to join our growing team!
Our Business Systems and Process Architect is responsible for designing and supporting the implementation, integration, and management of world class systems, data, and processes for insightsoftware. You will help to drive the continuous improvement initiatives for business processes and systems, working cross-functionally on process alignment discussions, requirements gathering and system configuration sessions, and designing solutions. You will review systems throughput and determine areas for improvement throughout the business systems landscape. The ideal candidate loves solving complex problems, has a background in process improvement and business systems architecture, can quickly absorb the similarities and differences in how our businesses operate, is passionate about creating value through streamlined business processes, and is dedicated to producing the highest quality results. This high-impact role will report directly to the Sr. Director of Business Systems.
· Become an expert in our business processes and systems platforms (Salesforce, NetSuite, etc.) across marketing and sales, order management, customer support, professional services and finance and accounting
· Identify opportunities for business process improvements and scope, architect, and implement of new features, functions, and modules
· Review improvement backlog and help drive higher impact initiatives through prioritization with the business
· Help to establish a roadmap for business systems improvements
· Leverage internal and external resources to help execute agreed-upon roadmap
· Document success criteria and coordinate preparation and execution of user acceptance testing
· Create and maintain high-quality documentation of all relevant specifications, systems, and integrations
· Work with the Business Systems Team for collaboration opportunities within our Change Control Board, enterprise software deployments, and acquisition integration projects
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
· Business Process Expertise – have a deep understanding of and ability to clearly articulate best practices across core business processes.
· Systems Implementation – multiple experiences implementing business systems including defining system usage flows, integrations between applications, system configuration, data and data structures, and test planning
· Drive & Discipline – ability to focus and work hard to achieve the right results
· Mental Agility – a keen intellect and comfort with complexity; enjoy tackling new challenges and solving problems; ability to 'think outside the box' and move concepts to implementation
· Detail Orientation – be thorough and organized and consistently deliver high quality work
· Communication - clearly communicate ideas and results to diverse business and technical audiences using the appropriate tool for the job: email, presentation, training, etc.
· Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems or Computer Science. Non-technical degrees with commensurate experience will be considered
· 5+ years of experience with ERP systems implementations and business process management (specific skills with Salesforce and NetSuite and related processes strongly preferred)
· Strong technical skills & experience in systems configuration and cross-system interfaces
· 5+ years of experience in process design and application administration
· PMI / PMP certification or relevant experience a plus
· Six Sigma other continuous improvement certification a plus
· Demonstrated ability to take in different use cases and viewpoints on approach and synthesize into a harmonized practice
· Demonstrated ability to develop business specific solutions using workflow, customization, and reporting tools
· Advanced skills with Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Visio/Lucid Charts
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
** At this time insightsoftware is not able to offer sponsorship to candidates who are not eligible to work in the stated work location. **