- Raleigh, NC, USA
- Employees can work remotely
Recognized by the North Carolina Technology Association as 2020 “Software Company of the Year” at the NC Tech Awards, insightsoftware is a growing, dynamic computer software company that helps businesses achieve greater levels of financial intelligence across their organization with our world-class financial reporting solutions. At insightsoftware, you will learn and grow in a fast-paced, supportive environment that will take your career to the next level. We are looking for future insighters who can demonstrate teamwork, results orientation, a growth mindset, disciplined execution, and a winning attitude to join our growing team!
insightsoftware is seeking a skilled corporate counsel to become our primary contracts counsel for the US and help us continuously grow and scale our contracting processes and legal department. At insightsoftware, we continue to exceed our goals and grow rapidly, and we are seeking a corporate counsel greatly interested in participating in this success and growth, who is seeking significant opportunities for growth, advancement and leadership. Reports to the General Counsel.
- Drafting/reviewing/negotiating (i) customer & partner software contracts (approximately 90% of contracting responsibilities) and (ii) supplier contracts (approximately 10% of contracting responsibilities)
- Create and improve contracting templates
- Drive scalability and operational excellence in contracting processes and technologies
- Regularly liaise with, and support, insightsoftware’s contracts administrator team
- Regularly advise, support and engage with our Sales, Customer Success and Finance teams
Required Skills & Qualifications
- 5+ years of experience in sales contracting. Software experience strongly preferred.
- Leadership potential
- Strong knowledge of key legal concepts and levers in negotiations
- Solid understanding of privacy issues as it relates to software contracting
- Highly responsive
- Ability to work under pressure, prioritize, and manage workloads to meet deadlines in a challenging and fast-paced environment
- Excellent legal and business judgment
- Demonstrated capacity to actively solve complicated legal and business problems
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Team player who can effectively engage with other members of the legal department and other groups
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Raleigh-based candidate preferred but remote candidates in Eastern and Central Time zones will also be considered.
** At this time insightsoftware is not able to offer sponsorship to candidates who are not eligible to work in the stated work location. **