Sales Operations Specialist
- Raleigh, NC, USA
- Employees can work remotely
Insightsoftware is a growing, dynamic computer software company that helps financial reporting solutions. At insightsoftware, you will learn and grow in a fast-paced, supportive environment that will take your career to the next level. We are looking for future insighters who can demonstrate teamwork, results orientation, a growth mindset, disciplined execution, and a winning attitude to join our growing team!
Our Sales Operations Specialist will work closely with sales, business operations, and finance to manage the sales booking process including the CPQ process. This role will also help to provide key insights into individual and company performance in a hyper-growth environment.
- Work with the sales team to assist with accurate quoting, i.e. pricing, discounting, contracts, forms
- Review Quotes, and Order Forms for accuracy and completeness ensuring that they adhere to ISW’s Booking’s Policy to guarantee successful processing.
- Manage sales issues with the CPQ process and advise sales how best to set up an opportunity to maximize bookings
- Understand sales processes and work with Order Management to communicate best practices in opportunity management to Sales to facilitate processing an opportunity in Salesforce
- Advise sales on non-standard deals offering guidance on deal structure to maximize revenue.
- Focus on maximizing CPQ and Opportunity process by continually improving the process
- Review past sales data to determine trends in productivity
- Present actionable information and insights to team members and management
- Gather and analyze data to understand problems and address them proactively
- Collaborate with team members and members of other departments
- Bachelor's degree in business or related disciplines
- 1-2 years of work experience in analytics and reporting
- Salesforce experience a plus
- General knowledge order entry and bookings process
- Advanced problem-solving and analysis skills
- Desire to improve and automate processes and workflows
- Superior oral and written communication skills
- High level of organization and detail-orientation
- Good attitude toward teamwork as well as the ability to work independently
- Demonstrated ability to multitask and prioritize
- Excellent time management
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.
** At this time insightsoftware is not able to offer employment sponsorship **
** At this time insightsoftware is not able to offer sponsorship to candidates who are not eligible to work in the stated work location. **