Full Stack Software Engineer
- Utrecht, Netherlands
insightsoftware is a growing, dynamic computer software company that helps businesses achieve greater levels of financial intelligence across their organization with our world-class financial reporting solutions. At insightsoftware, you will learn and grow in a fast-paced, supportive environment that will take your career to the next level. We are looking for future insighters who can demonstrate teamwork, results orientation, a growth mindset, disciplined execution, and a winning attitude to join our growing team!
As a Full-Stack Software Engineer, you will work together with a team of skilled software engineers to deliver new versions of our Financial Software Products. You are responsible for implementing new features of the system by implementing user stories planned in the current sprint. As member of the scrum team you actively participate in planning, refinement and retrospective meetings. You stay up-to-date with the latest technologies to keep learning and to improve your technical skills.
The chosen candidate must have strong analytical skills, able to write high-quality software, and have excellent communication abilities. A proven results-oriented person with a delivery focus and demonstrated ability to achieve stretch goals in a highly innovative and fast-paced environment.
- Participate in hands-on development of user stories in the current sprint
- Work on both the backend and frontend of our system
- Actively participate in sprint planning, backlog refinements and retrospectives
- Collaborate with other software engineers in the team, learn from them and share your ideas
- Join discussions to solve customer issues and to help implementation projects move forward
- Discipline and Perseverance – Focus and commitment to solving complex issues through to completion.
- Flexibility and Hard Work – Operate in a fast-paced, iterative development environment; learn and adapt to new business demands and changing technologies.
- Problem Solving – Strong critical thinking and problem-solving capabilities.
- Quality – Dedicated to producing high-quality software and implementing development best practices.
- Effective Communicator – Excellent written, presentation, and oral communication skills.
- Team Player - has an insight attitude to work hard and play hard
- Passionate - a person who is inspired by new technologies and projects
Qualification and Experience
- 2 years of experience in backend development, preferred C# on .NET technology stack
- 2 years of experience in frontend development, preferred TypeScript on React technology stack
- Experience in implementing web applications according to current industry standards
- Experience in writing high-quality, maintainable and testable code
- Experience with relational databases (like Microsoft SQL Server) and query languages (like SQL)
- Experience with source control systems (like GIT) and CI/CD build and release pipelines (like Azure DevOps)
- Experience with multi-dimensional databases (like Microsoft Analysis Services) and MDX
- Experience in writing containerized applications with Docker
- Can speak English and Dutch
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
** At this time insightsoftware is not able to offer sponsorship to candidates who are not eligible to work in the stated work location. **