Associate Channel Manager (Remote)
- Raleigh, NC, USA
Insightsoftware is a growing, dynamic computer software company that helps financial reporting solutions. At insightsoftware, you will learn and grow in a fast-paced, supportive environment that will take your career to the next level. We are looking for future insighters who can demonstrate teamwork, results orientation, a growth mindset, disciplined execution, and a winning attitude to join our growing team!
The Associate Channel Manager will build and promote insightsoftware’s position in the market, specifically through recruiting, managing, and enabling the partner community throughout North America. This individual will be a key contributor to the revenue growth and is accountable for managing partnerships within the guidelines of insightsoftware’s channel programs, as well as initiate new business development and developing alliances with key solution provider accounts.
What will you do?
- Develop the partner ecosystem needed to exceed revenue to achieve defined targets
- Enable a partner’s sales and technical teams on the insightsoftware solutions
- Develop annual business and marketing plans with key partners
- Diligently track metrics on partner relationships and key performance indicators
- Manage the pipeline build & forecast for all partner deals
- Act as key partner strategist to insightsoftware sales team.
Are you a fit?
- Bachelor’s Degree
- ERP/EPM familiarity
- Experience in B2B SaaS sales experience
- Partner sales experience
- Experience in partner recruiting
- Experience building business and marketing plans with partners
- Experience in applying solution-selling methodologies to maximize corporate revenue growth Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written presentation skills
- Proactive with ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- High attention to detail
- Must live in Raleigh or willing to relocate
- All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
** At this time insightsoftware is not able to offer sponsorship to candidates who are not eligible to work in the stated work location. **