Sales Enablement Manager
- McLean, VA, USA
- Employees can work remotely
Logi Analytics, an insightsoftware company, helps you seamlessly embed custom analytics in your apps—empowering your customers and employees with smarter insights. Logi leverages your existing tech stack, so you can quickly build, manage, and deploy your application. And because Logi supports unlimited customization and white labeling, you have total control to make the application uniquely your own.
Over 2,100 application teams have trusted the Logi platform to help power their businesses with sophisticated analytics capabilities. Logi Analytics is headquartered in McLean, Virginia, with offices in Ireland, England, Ukraine, and China. Learn more about what is possible with Logi at LogiAnalytics.com.
Logi Analytics is looking for a Sales Enablement Manager to own the operational and tactical execution of our sales enablement program and help accelerate the productivity and performance of Logi’s sales team as we scale. The SEM will design, develop, curate and deliver content and training to educate our sales team and our channel partners on how to best reach our target personas and markets to achieve revenue goals. The ideal candidate is highly collaborative, excels in execution, and can effectively manage deadlines. This position will report to the Director of Product Marketing.
- Work closely with cross-functional teams including Sales, Product Management and Content Marketing leads to design and develop best-in-class learning programs for internal Sales team and external channel partners.
- Translate business intelligence market, product, and competitive material into engaging and digestible content for the Sales and Solutions Engineering teams.
- Develop, curate, catalog and maintain Logi’s library of enablement content in a variety of mediums including in-person, virtual, self-paced, videos as well as on-the-job support of Sales and Channel teams.
- Supports frontline sales managers and sales leadership team in executing effective management disciplines and establishing a sales coaching program.
- Ensure enablement content is tightly aligned with company’s messaging and positioning for across industries and personas.
- Maintain a clear cadence of recurring internal/external enablement sessions.
- Identify metrics and KPIs to measure and monitor the impact of trainings initiative and sales enablement materials for continuous improvement.
- Stay ahead of market developments and trends in order to create materials that are relevant and informative.
- 3-5 years of experience building and executing sales enablement programs driving business outcomes (increased win rates, decrease Sales rep ramp-up time, decrease sales cycles).
- 5+ years of sales enablement, sales, product marketing or marketing experience, preferably at a B2B or SaaS company
- Extensive knowledge of sales enablement technologies, processes, and best practices.
- Extensive knowledge of modern sales methodologies, sales process, and buyer’s journey alignment.
- Experience with standard and emerging tools such as Gong, Klue, Seismic, LMS platforms, SFDC etc.
- Bachelor’s degree; in a technical undergraduate program is a plus.
- Demonstrated success partnering with cross-functional and external teams.
- Exceptional writing/content creation and editing skills.
- Passion for training and developing other team members.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.
** At this time insightsoftware is not able to offer sponsorship to candidates who are not eligible to work in the stated work location. **