Technical Program Manager, Enablement
- Raleigh, NC, USA
- Employees can work remotely
Logi Analytics, an insightsoftware company, helps you seamlessly embed custom analytics in your apps—empowering your customers and employees with smarter insights. Logi leverages your existing tech stack, so you can quickly build, manage, and deploy your application. And because Logi supports unlimited customization and white labeling, you have total control to make the application uniquely your own.
Over 2,100 application teams have trusted the Logi platform to help power their businesses with sophisticated analytics capabilities. Logi Analytics is headquartered in McLean, Virginia, with offices in Ireland, England, Ukraine, and China. Learn more about what is possible with Logi at LogiAnalytics.com.
- Lead implementation and continuous improvement of technology enablement program (designed to increase effectiveness of sales and customer support organizations).
- Lead successful delivery of Logi product releases and other engineering programs.
- Use your technical background and product knowledge to proactively identify and articulate risks and drive their resolution.
- Manage program schedules and dependencies, and track status.
- Independently and accurately report on the state of programs to executives and other stakeholders.
- Ensure program compliance to the common Logi process standards.
- Be the authority on software development life cycle processes and champion engineering and process best practices, continuous improvement, metrics, transparency, and quality standards.
- Act as an advisor to engineering and product management teams, including senior leadership.
- Drive process improvements and use of tools that lead to shared standard methodologies across engineering teams. Foster a culture of operational excellence.
- Bachelors degree in Engineering, Computer Science or related discipline.
- 5+ years technical program management or management experience with releasing enterprise products.
- Proven track record of successfully creating and driving technical project plans and their cross-functional teams to meet goals.
- Good understanding of software development and project/program management fundamentals (software development life cycle and quality processes, such as scoping, costs, schedules, deliverables, change and risk management, and mitigation).
- Practical experience implementing and working with Agile methodologies.
- Proven planning, prioritization, organizational skills.
- Skilled communicator with excellent verbal, presentation and written communication skills.
- Ability to succinctly communicate and lead project discussions across varying levels of the organization.
- Strong organizational and coordination skills along with multi-tasking capabilities to get things done in a fast-paced environment.
- Cross-functional leadership skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including relationship building and collaboration.
- Ability to drive changes, resolve conflicts and find common way forward with opinionated stakeholders.
- Ability to quickly adapt to changes in priorities.
- Experience working cross-culturally, internationally, and across multiple time zones.
- Proficient with MS Office tools (Work, Excel, Powerpoint).
- Proficient with Atlassian tools (JIRA, Confluence) to generate relevant project status reports or graphs.
Standout Candidates Will Bring
- Experience managing analytics / BI software development projects.
- Experience with SAFe.
- Solid knowledge of CI/CD, DevOps practices.
- Experience building reports / dashboards using Logi/Tableau/PowerBI.
- Scrum Master experience.
- Release Train Engineer experience.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.
** At this time insightsoftware is not able to offer sponsorship to candidates who are not eligible to work in the stated work location. **