QA Test Analyst
- Sydney NSW, Australia
Insightsoftware is a growing, dynamic computer software company that helps businesses achieve greater levels of financial intelligence across their organization with our world-class financial reporting solutions. At Insightsoftware, you will learn and grow in a fast-paced, supportive environment that will take your career to the next level. We are looking for future Insighters who can demonstrate teamwork, results orientation, a growth mindset, disciplined execution, and a winning attitude to join our growing team!
QA Test Analyst professional who is driven and passionate about quality, testing and automation, who can set a great foundation for manual and automated testing.
You will be working day to day as a part of the engineering team of our XP&A commercial software product helping to ensure a continued high-level quality and robustness.
- Design, implement and maintain a contemporary automated test suite framework to support an Agile (Scrum) process
- Build manual and automated test suites (new and regression)
- Run and monitor automated test executions
- Defect management, validation, and reporting
- Proactive, continuous process review and refinement
- Previous QA experience of 3+ years
- Deep and demonstrable experience with automated testing tools
- Experience testing web front ends
- Experience in Agile Delivery and working in an Agile scrum-based environment
- Experience with C# and Typescript
- Experience in the use of Jira / Azure DevOps (or similar)
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
** At this time insightsoftware is not able to offer sponsorship to candidates who are not eligible to work in the stated work location. **