Business Intelligence Architect
- Raleigh, NC, USA
- Employees can work remotely
Insightsoftware is a growing, dynamic computer software company that helps financial reporting solutions. At insightsoftware, you will learn and grow in a fast-paced, supportive environment that will take your career to the next level. We are looking for future insighters who can demonstrate teamwork, results orientation, a growth mindset, disciplined execution, and a winning attitude to join our growing team!
As an Business Intelligence Architect, you will be implementing analytics and reporting solutions based on the latest Cloud technology for leading, world-class customers. Over time, you will become an expert at implementing our solutions and eventually become a trusted advisor and coach to our customers.
What will you do?
- Collaborate with customers to gather data
- Integrate products with customers back-end ERP systems and other data sources
- Configure any required database or data warehouse needed for reporting
- Build ETL processes to stage the data for reporting and analytics
- Implement one or more of our products for new and existing customers
- Enhance and maintain existing customer’s applications
- Rigorously test applications and address UAT feedback from customers
- In time, will coach partners and customer in the configuration of customer solutions
How will you do it?
- Communication - Communicate effectively with customers and internal cross-functional partners, creating promoters at every touchpoint
- Teamwork - Work cross-functionally to achieve team and individual goals
- Enthusiasm - Exhibit passion and excitement and embrace a can-do attitude
- Perseverance - Demonstrate focus and commitment to solving complex issues through to completion
- Drive and Discipline - Operate in a fast-paced, dynamic environment with a focus on generating high-quality results
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Information Systems, or similar
- 3+ years of hands-on experience designing, architecting, implementing, and deploying databases and data warehouses
- 3+ years experience of hands-on data visualization experience with tools such as Tableau
- Experience with data integration tools for ETL
- Proficient in SQL and MDX query languages.
- Good understanding of the business context of Tax, Consolidation, or Planning and Forecasting activities
- Strong troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Ability to travel up to 60% (eventually - no travel required for the foreseeable future due to COVID-19)
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
*insightsoftware is unable to provide sponsorship to those outside of the stated location*
** At this time insightsoftware is not able to offer sponsorship to candidates who are not eligible to work in the stated work location. **