Account Development Representative
- Sydney NSW, Australia
- Employees can work remotely
Insightsoftware is a growing, dynamic computer software company that helps financial reporting solutions. At insightsoftware, you will learn and grow in a fast-paced, supportive environment that will take your career to the next level. We are looking for future insighters who can demonstrate teamwork, results orientation, a growth mindset, disciplined execution, and a winning attitude to join our growing team!
If you enjoy building relationships and revenue with current customers and are able to proactively identify opportunities, then you’re who we’re looking for to grow our team! With uncapped earning potential, you as our new Account Development Representative will join a dynamic organization, responsible for growing existing clients and creating net new sales in your territory.
What will you do?
- Nurture and expand the company’s relationship with customer accounts in your defined territory to drive revenue growth
- Develop and execute sales plans and exceed sales goals through prospecting within defined accounts, qualifying, managing, and working with Account Executives to close sales deals
- Meet and exceed KPIs around opportunity development and close rate
- Conduct heavy prospecting of customers (phone, email, marketing campaigns, referrals, etc.) and coordinate with marketing department to qualify and identify leads. We invest in the latest technology to aid prospecting!
- Coordinate resources throughout the sales cycle including product support and sales engineering
- Manage and track customer information and provide regular reporting in Salesforce.com
- Remain highly knowledgeable of company products and target industries to facilitate sales efforts
- Practice effective, excellent communication with management, customers, and support staff
- Participate in team building and company-growth activities including strategy setting, sales training, marketing efforts, and customer care
- WIN – close deals and acquire new customers
- Have fun! We highly value the motivating team culture we have created and will ensure you enjoy your time with insightsoftware
- 3-5 years of experience in software sales
- Experience selling into the Office of the CFO is a plus
- Experience selling ERP, EPM/CPM an advantage
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- A disciplined approach to daily activity planning, setting goals, and achieving results
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including cold calls, proposal preparation, and presentation skills
- Must have energy, drive, commitment, and passion
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
** At this time insightsoftware is not able to offer sponsorship to candidates who are not eligible to work in the stated work location. **