Enterprise Account Manager
- London, UK
- Employees can work remotely
Insightsoftware is a growing, dynamic computer software company that helps financial reporting solutions. At insightsoftware, you will learn and grow in a fast-paced, supportive environment that will take your career to the next level. We are looking for future insighters who can demonstrate teamwork, results orientation, a growth mindset, disciplined execution, and a winning attitude to join our growing team!
If you enjoy building and cultivating relationships with current customers and are able to proactively manage multi-state geographic territory, then you’re who we’re looking for to grow our team! With uncapped earning potential, the Enterprise Account Manager will be part of our dynamic sales organization, responsible for maintaining and growing existing clients. You will identify opportunities within our existing customer base to grow and introduce new products/tools. As a new Enterprise Account Manager, you’ll receive great training and development with a tremendous opportunity for advancement for top performers!
Summary of the role:
You will be responsible for the achievement of a target of revenue from a territory of Account Management and cross sell across Europe. Sourcing own leads through prospecting, networking while working leads from other sources to create a pipeline of business. Understanding and uncovering prospects’ business challenges and articulating insightsoftware’s relevant value proposition to those challenges.
- Territory planning and prioritisation
- Account research and value hypothesis
- Prospecting into the sales territory
- Providing guidance to BDRs for additional prospecting activity
- Qualification and requirements definition of business challenges
- Dependent on solution, providing high-level demonstrations
- Working with Solution Engineers to provide comprehensive solution options to prospect requirements
- Building business cases in conjunction with the prospect and internal stakeholders
- Completion of RFPs
- Multi-stakeholder engagement, including services team, to define project scope and costing
- Closing of opportunities
- Post-sales handover to services team
- Account management and customer success engagement
- 90% accurate forecasts of deal completion dates and deal values
- Weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual achievement of KPIs
- Weekly reporting and discussion of KPIs to line manager
- Keeping Salesforce up to date with recent engagements, MEDDIC and the like
- Correct use of business applications e.g. Salesloft, Zoominfo, LinkedIn, Conference facilities, mutual action plans, online university and the like
- Attendance and certification in ongoing sales enablement
Are you a fit?
- Graduate Degree, (preferably business or finance)
- Completed Sales methodology course(s) e.g. SPIN, Challenger, Sandler etc
- CRM (preferably Salesforce), Power-point, Excel, Word, Outlook
- Post Lockdown: Ability to travel for training both nationally and abroad
- Post Lockdown: Ability to travel to see domestic clients (with the potential for international client meetings)
- On an ad-hoc/demand basis a need to work with US time zones
- Post Lockdown: Ability to regularly work and attend meetings in Ealing
- Strong experience of successful achievement of targets in a Software Sales role preferably to Finance professionals.
- Three Pillars: Finance, ERP, Sales methodology
- Career experience which includes a solid grounding as a BDR (or recruitment).
- Proven Hunter mentality that looks for creative methods to open up dialogue with accounts.
- Ability to recognise tactical and strategic opportunities at organisations (business acumen).
- Proven to be coachable to new methodologies.
- Adaptable to a constantly changing internal (M&A) and external environment.
- Accustomed to working to a sales methodology (e.g. Miller Heiman; Challenger; SPIN, Medic, Scotsman etc).
- Working to High Activity Numbers and accustomed to building own pipeline.
- Ability to present and recognise business value to an organisation.
- Ability to converse with mostly finance oriented prospects and other operational staff (Accounting background preferable, but sales to the office of the CFO acceptable).
- Successfully selling for a company with a lesser known or new brand in the marketplace.
- Board-level communication skills
- The emotional intelligence to work with multiple stakeholders across the organisation (including partners) and with ISW stakeholders.
- Time-management skills to ensure enough time is spent across:
- Outbound Prospecting
- Territory Management
- Opportunity Management/ Progression
- Preparation for Calls and Meetings
- Self-evaluation and reporting
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
** At this time insightsoftware is not able to offer sponsorship to candidates who are not eligible to work in the stated work location. **