Creative Project Manager
- Raleigh, NC, USA
- Employees can work remotely
Insightsoftware is a growing, dynamic computer software company that helps financial reporting solutions. At insightsoftware, you will learn and grow in a fast-paced, supportive environment that will take your career to the next level. We are looking for future insighters who can demonstrate teamwork, results orientation, a growth mindset, disciplined execution, and a winning attitude to join our growing team!
insightsoftware’s expansion has created the need for a talented Creative Project Manager. Reporting to the Senior Manager, Corporate Marketing, this role will serve in a hybrid capacity – primarily managing creative project requests as they come in and move through the design process, while also serving as overflow production support. You will spend approximately 70% of your time focused on project management, while the other 30% will be spend on hands-on design.
What will you do?
- Serve as first touchpoint for all creative requests coming in through our project management system (Wrike), ensuring requesters have provided necessary inputs for creative ahead of assigning the project to a designer.
- Coordinate input/kick-off meetings between requesters, creative and/or Sr. Manager, Corporate Marketing for new or multi-faceted projects, as necessary.
- Assign timelines to the requests according to established Creative Service Level Agreements.
- Monitor project progress via the Daily Design Dashboard in support of timely delivery to requesters.
- Serve as production design back-up to existing team in support of project overflow.
- Assist the Sr. Manager, Corporate Marketing with larger-scope creative project planning, as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field
- Can provide access to a digital portfolio and/or original samples of graphic design assets previously created
- Minimum two years project management experience in Wrike or similar system
- Intermediate level proficiency in InDesign, Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, PowerPoint and Word.
- Strong understanding of the design process and project dependencies
- Experience and demonstrated success in a corporate marketing or comparable high-volume and fast-paced environment.
- Ability to design to and proof against established brand guidelines, learning the brand rules over time to become a true brand guidelines champion.
- Ability to exhibit strong interpersonal skills and build relationships across the business, at all-levels, and with professionals outside the business.
- B2B technology, SaaS or financial services experience, a major plus
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
*insightsoftware is unable to provide sponsorship to those outside of the stated location*
** At this time insightsoftware is not able to offer sponsorship to candidates who are not eligible to work in the stated work location. **