Onboarding Project Manager
- Raleigh, NC, USA
- Employees can work remotely
Logi Analytics, an insightsoftware company, helps you seamlessly embed custom analytics in your apps—empowering your customers and employees with smarter insights. Logi leverages your existing tech stack, so you can quickly build, manage, and deploy your application. And because Logi supports unlimited customization and white labeling, you have total control to make the application uniquely your own.
Over 2,100 application teams have trusted the Logi platform to help power their businesses with sophisticated analytics capabilities. Logi Analytics is headquartered in McLean, Virginia, with offices in Ireland, England, Ukraine, and China. Learn more about what is possible with Logi at LogiAnalytics.com.
At Logi, our mission is to deliver a trusted partner experience on the leading embedded analytics platform. We do this by offering the only developer grade embedded analytics platform on the market! Logi believes that software will become the face of most businesses and applications will increasingly be driven by analytics. Our team members are our core, and we are looking for data-driven, innovative, and committed people to join Logi.
The Onboarding Project Manager is responsible for managing the successful onboarding of Logi customers. The role of the Onboarding Project Manager is to manage the onboarding process and ensure the customer sees value as soon as possible. You are responsible for onboarding new customers at Logi by working closely with Customer Success Engineers, Solution Architects, Sales Representatives, and the Customer Support Team. The Onboarding Project Manager is the main point of contact throughout the onboarding phase and is the leader of onboarding efforts from beginning to completion.
You will serve as a trusted advisor to ensure successful implementations, that the assigned customers achieve targeted business benefits from their investment in Logi Analytics, and that the customers serve as a positive reference and continue their implementation of Logi Analytics’ software. Your technical abilities will be critical in identifying solutions, troubleshooting issues, and answering technical questions as they arise. OPMs are the customer’s primary liaison during onboarding with Logi Analytics and are accountable for identifying and directly addressing business and technical issues. They must marshal resources across the Logi Analytics organization, coordinating interaction with the various Logi Analytics’ departments through timely and effective management of the case resolution process and will be the primary point of contact for escalations. This position requires a strong technical background, excellent client and project management skills, proven ability to understand various technical workflows when needed. Successful candidates must be action-oriented and able to communicate clearly and effectively to both technical and business audiences at multiple levels.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manages the implementation process of onboarding customers to Logi Analytics
- Acts as the point person by communicating and coordinating all onboarding activities with customer and providing direction to the internal implementation team
- Develops the project plan for each implementation
- Determines key performance indicators while maintaining schedule and scope
- Responsible for executing project plans on time and consulting with stakeholders and providing direction to the implementation team when timelines change
- Collaborates with internal teams to schedule deliverables and ensure project success
- Identifies project gaps and makes recommendations to improve the onboarding process
- Determines and manages program risks effectively
- Answers customer questions and guides them to a successful implementation of their Logi Analytics product(s).
- Communicates strategic milestones to customers and internal stakeholders
- Communicates potential delays and estimated delivery dates to all stakeholders
- Oversees schedule, timeline, and project scope to ensure goal attainment
- Consults with stakeholders when project execution does not all within the timeline, or scope to ensure the project stays within on time, and within scope
- Consults with cross-functional teams to ensure all are aligned
- Responsible for the project from inception to completion
- Establish and maintain working relationships with internal teams, including professional services consultants, product management, engineers, and support staff
- Maintain current functional and technical knowledge of the entire Logi Analytics product line
- Manage and drive competing requests across simultaneous client engagements
- Provide clear and constructive product feedback to product management based on customer requirements
- Help to document best practices in developing and deploying Logi Analytics solutions
- Participate in internal projects that help scale the group, document, and implement best practices, and improving our methodology and quality of implementations
- 4-year degree or equivalent experience required
- 2-5 years’ experience in a “customer-facing” environment such as sales, technical consulting, or enterprise customer support
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills appropriate to both technical and management clients, including effective interaction with senior executive to C-level personnel
- Strong organizational skills with an ability to manage competing client demands, multiple priorities, commitments, and projects
- Strong analytical skills regarding technical and project management issues
- Ability to troubleshoot technical issues at a high level to determine the appropriate path to resolution
- Exemplary customer service attitude with business development and customer relationship management experience
- Ability to facilitate and harness cross-team collaboration working with teams in person and virtually
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, or equivalent experience
- IT business process skills and certifications (PMP, ITIL, Six Sigma, etc.) are preferred
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.
** At this time insightsoftware is not able to offer sponsorship to candidates who are not eligible to work in the stated work location. **