- Toulouse, France
insightsoftware is a growing, dynamic computer software company that helps businesses achieve greater levels of financial intelligence across their organization with our world-class financial reporting solutions. At insightsoftware, you will learn and grow in a fast-paced, supportive environment that will take your career to the next level. We are looking for future insighters who can demonstrate teamwork, results orientation, a growth mindset, disciplined execution, and a winning attitude to join our growing team!
You will work with a talented and dedicated team to build and maintain our Viareport Lease product line. You will work in an agile environment setting the standard for an ecosystem of cutting-edge product offerings by working with the latest technologies in the market, tackling challenging problems in the disclosure management world.
As a frontend developer you’ll be integrated with an experienced scrum team with some super talented people. You’ll be working on Cloud native applications based on React JS for the Frontend Stack(using Webpack and Jest). You will take part in scrum meetings and work with our Product Owners and UI/UX Designers on the UI conception.
What You’ll Do
- Design, Develop and Test software for the Viareport Lease and the client administration part of this product
- Architecting and building web apps by writing efficient, reusable, and testable code
- Contribute with your experience to the overall solution architecture
- Develop clean, elegant, and reusable code that is easy to maintain and extend
- Proactively fixing upcoming bugs and solving technical challenges
- Contributing ideas to our product development roadmap
- Participating in code reviews and architecture discussions
- Work closely with your UX, Product Owner and Development colleagues
What You’ll Need
- Strong experience developing modern Web-based applications with a React or Angular or Vue, TypeScript
- Experience in consuming APIs, working with large sets of data, asynchronous code execution (async, await, promise)
- Self-starter that can come up to speed on the existing solution and take ownership of different parts of the application
- Solid understanding of web applications including security, session management, and best practices
- Experience developing and maintaining complex, scalable web applications
- Excellent teamwork skills and the ability to excel in a fast-paced and collaborative environment
- Good communication skills in English – both written and verbal
- BSc or MSc degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or a closely related discipline
- Experience with creating beautiful, "pixel-perfect", responsive user experiences
- Familiarity with Jira, AWS DevOps, and/or Git
- Experience working in an Agile environment, comfortable with Scrum Understanding design patterns and n-tiers architectures
What you will get:
- Competitive compensation
- Flexible working hours and possibility for teleworking
- Open and agile working environment
- Health insurance
- Access to both “ticket restaurant” and “RIE”
- All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
** At this time insightsoftware is not able to offer sponsorship to candidates who are not eligible to work in the stated work location. **