Creative Project Manager

  • Raleigh, NC, USA
  • Employees can work remotely
  • Full-time

Company Description

Insightsoftware is a growing, dynamic computer software company that helps financial reporting solutions. At insightsoftware, you will learn and grow in a fast-paced, supportive environment that will take your career to the next level. We are looking for future insighters who can demonstrate teamwork, results orientation, a growth mindset, disciplined execution, and a winning attitude to join our growing team!

Job Description

insightsoftware’s expansion has created the need for a talented Creative Project Manager. Reporting to the Senior Manager, Corporate Marketing, this role will serve in a hybrid capacity – primarily managing creative project requests as they come in and move through the design process, while also serving as overflow production support. You will spend approximately 70% of your time focused on design, while the other 30% will be spend on project management.

What will you do?

  • Serve as first touchpoint for all creative requests coming in through our project management system (Wrike), ensuring requesters have provided necessary inputs for creative ahead of assigning the project to a designer.
  • Coordinate input/kick-off meetings between requesters, creative and/or Sr. Manager, Corporate Marketing for new or multi-faceted projects, as necessary.
  • Assign timelines to the requests according to established Creative Service Level Agreements.
  • Monitor project progress via the Daily Design Dashboard in support of timely delivery to requesters.
  • Serve as production design back-up to existing team in support of project overflow.
  • Assist the Sr. Manager, Corporate Marketing with larger-scope creative project planning, as needed.

Qualifications

  • Bachelor’s degree in related field
  • Can provide access to a digital portfolio and/or original samples of graphic design assets previously created
  • Minimum two years project management experience in Wrike or similar system
  • Intermediate level proficiency in InDesign, Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, PowerPoint and Word.
  • Strong understanding of the design process and project dependencies
  • Experience and demonstrated success in a corporate marketing or comparable high-volume and fast-paced environment.
  • Ability to design to and proof against established brand guidelines, learning the brand rules over time to become a true brand guidelines champion.
  • Ability to exhibit strong interpersonal skills and build relationships across the business, at all-levels, and with professionals outside the business.
  • B2B technology, SaaS or financial services experience, a major plus

Additional Information

All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.

*insightsoftware is unable to provide sponsorship to those outside of the stated location*

** At this time insightsoftware is not able to offer sponsorship to candidates who are not eligible to work in the stated work location. **