Senior Business Intelligence Consultant
- Sydney NSW, Australia
Insightsoftware is a growing, dynamic computer software company that helps businesses achieve greater levels of financial intelligence across their organization with our world-class financial reporting solutions. At Insightsoftware, you will learn and grow in a fast-paced, supportive environment that will take your career to the next level. We are looking for future Insighters who can demonstrate teamwork, results orientation, a growth mindset, disciplined execution, and a winning attitude to join our growing team!
As a Senior Business Intelligence Consultant for Government at insightsoftware, you are a self-starter who prioritises continually improving and is not afraid to share and learn from their peers and their mistakes. You can work individually, as part of a larger team lead by Engagement Directors or as a lead supervising Consultants. You are articulate and capable of working with a range of client representatives, particularly in Finance, each possessing varying degrees of technical capability. You have expert skills in translating end-user reporting and budgeting requirements into client outcomes through a combination of your own skills, leveraging the talents of the insightsoftware team. You will be responsible.
- Deployment and configuration of CALUMO software including related work in Microsoft SQL Server its services (in particular Analysis Services), Microsoft Office and the web.
- Manage customer expectations and ensuring that solutions are delivered on agreed schedules, budget and deliver expected outcomes.
- Enhance and Maintain client implementations of CALUMO software.
- Work with client teams to extract and distil requirements that define the ultimate delivered BI or CPM solution developed using CALUMO software
- Design and deliver solution documentation where required
- Supervise and support Consultants on projects you manage
- Managing to budget and deliver outcomes on projects, ensuring all participants are appropriately informed on progress and outlook
- 5 years of experience in a Consulting role.
- 2 years of experience in an operational management or accounting role.
- 2 years of experience in supervising small teams
- Strong Excel skills
- Experience with Microsoft SQL Server
- Ability to design and create business solutions for reporting and budgeting
- Project Management
- Demonstrated independent problem solving skills and a history of solving business problems with Excel, Database, or OLAP tools
- Ability to make sense of something complex
- Professional, courteous, and committed to providing amazing customer support
- Open-minded, positive, and keen to learn
- Great attitude, team player
- A strong sense of ownership and accountability
- Development experience with OLAP/multi-dimensional systems vital such as Microsoft SQL Server Analysis Services (preferred), Oracle Hyperion Essbase, TM1
- An accounting background (e.g. CPA)
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
***Preference will be given to candidates located near Sydney Australia.
Candidates located in Australia or New Zealand will be considered (for remote work).
** At this time insightsoftware is not able to offer sponsorship to candidates who are not eligible to work in the stated work location. **