Director, Demand Generation
- Raleigh, NC, USA
- Employees can work remotely
insightsoftware is a growing, dynamic computer software company that helps businesses achieve greater levels of financial intelligence across their organization with our world-class financial reporting solutions. At insightsoftware, you will learn and grow in a fast-paced, supportive environment that will take your career to the next level. We are looking for future insighters who can demonstrate teamwork, results orientation, a growth mindset, disciplined execution, and a winning attitude to join our growing team!
insightsoftware is seeking a Director, Demand Generation - North America is responsible for driving detailed tactical execution and project management of insightsoftware's demand generation programs for North America. You'll be responsible for leading a demand generation team and defining the strategy and execute multiple marketing campaigns from start to end, using direct and digital marketing techniques supported by data analysis to improve our overall results. In this cross-functional role, you'll collaborate with enablement, product, sales, and functional areas to influence our marketing efforts and apply best practices for new sales and usage growth.
What will you do?
- Own strategy, detailed tactical execution and project management of our demand generation programs for North America
- Develop multiple marketing campaigns from start to end, including researching topics, defying the strategy, writing content, executing the campaign and liaising with marketing operations, design and digital when needed. Ensure all activities are completed in time and meet expectations.
- Monitor campaign performance and reporting on key metrics, including MQLs, pipeline and bookings generation, to identify areas of improvement continuously.
- Support and work closely with the sales team to ensure marketing-sales alignment and identify opportunities for the region.
- Manage third party activities, including events and webinars, and liaise with external and internal stakeholder to maximize each activity's ROI.
- Contribute to the daily conversation of how to best execute and measure webinar, email, and other marketing campaigns.
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in Marketing or Business
- At least 7 years of marketing experience in a fast-paced company, preferably in the software or SaaS environment
- Fluent written and spoken English
- Ability to review marketing analysis to uncover underlying drivers, assess potential impact, and design metrics
- Ability to lead multiple projects in their entirety, including coordinating activities within different teams
- Experience in using Salesforce contact management systems, CRM, and Pardot
- Strong copywriting skills and attention to details
- Proficient in Microsoft office suite
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
*insightsoftware is unable to provide sponsorship*
** At this time insightsoftware is not able to offer sponsorship to candidates who are not eligible to work in the stated work location. **