Human Resource Operations Manager
- Raleigh, NC, USA
- Employees can work remotely
Insightsoftware is a growing, dynamic computer software company that helps financial reporting solutions. At insightsoftware, you will learn and grow in a fast-paced, supportive environment that will take your career to the next level. We are looking for future insighters who can demonstrate teamwork, results orientation, a growth mindset, disciplined execution, and a winning attitude to join our growing team!
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Work with HR team and company leaders to continuously improve HR processes/systems, efficiency, and automation in order to effectively support the business and our employees.
- Manage the immigration process for applicable employees, coordinating with outside counsel.
- Assist the Director, HR North America to support corporate activity such as M&A.
- Serving as the subject matter expert, develop, maintain and communicate North America Company handbooks, HR policies, and processes to ensure compliance with Company controls as well as state and federal employment laws.
- Maintain data integrity and documentation in personnel files and core HR systems through pro-active means (audits, testing, etc.) and drive activities around compliance.
- Create, track, and distribute documentation for employment actions such as promotions, transfers, transition agreements, retention bonus agreements, etc.
- Provide necessary training to end users to increase their effectiveness and ability to use HR systems and tools.
- Responsible for responding to HR data/policy requests from other departments such as Legal, Finance and Sales.
- Assist with cyclical HR processes such as compensation and performance reviews, open enrollment, 401(k) audits, EEO-1 Reporting.
- 7+ years of human resources experience
- Bachelor’s degree in HR, business, or a related field
- Must have a thorough understanding of compliance for laws and regulations regarding employment practices and general/leading HR practices
- Strong working knowledge of U.S. immigration law
- Ability to manage confidential information
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to handle ambiguity, multiple competing priorities, and make informed decisions in a fast-paced work environment
- Passionate about accuracy, consistent processes, efficiency, and effective maintenance of people data.
- Strong qualitative and analytical skills including manipulating data, querying, and reporting required
- Proficient in Excel spreadsheet development including, formulas, functions, pivot tables and lookups.
Standout Candidates will bring
- SPHR/SHRM-SCP or equivalent preferred
- Experience providing HR support to employees in the U.S. and Canada
- HRIS implementation experience
- Experience in a software or product-driven environment
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
** At this time insightsoftware is not able to offer sponsorship to candidates who are not eligible to work in the stated work location. **