Public Relations and Communications Manager
- Raleigh, NC, USA
- Employees can work remotely
Insightsoftware is a growing, dynamic computer software company that helps financial reporting solutions. At insightsoftware, you will learn and grow in a fast-paced, supportive environment that will take your career to the next level. We are looking for future insighters who can demonstrate teamwork, results orientation, a growth mindset, disciplined execution, and a winning attitude to join our growing team!
insightsoftware’s expansion has created the need for an experienced and enthusiastic PR and Communications Manager. Reporting to the VP, Corporate Marketing this individual will play an integral role in raising global awareness of insightsoftware with key audiences and amplifying our market position through effective media relations, marketing materials, and executive communications.
You will oversee the development of content that drives public awareness of the business, promotes our global marketing campaigns, supports acquisition communications, maximizes our media presence, and increases our reach across all communications channels, aligning with the companies’ culture and strategy.
What will you do?
- Plan and execute insight’s media relations strategy, seeking earned media placements through clear and concise press releases, pitches, and media alerts.
- Establish strong media relationships; conduct media outreach for key corporate activities (leadership, business, and product announcements); manage inbound requests as needed.
- Lead multiple, global PR agencies and successfully project manage these external teams located in different time zones.
- Align the company's strategic direction across all channels to ensure consistent messaging and positive brand positioning.
- Partner with marketing team and additional team leads on thought-leadership campaigns and executive communication programs including blog content, social media posts, and proactive pitches
- Prepare briefing documents, write talking-points and speeches, and create presentations for our C-level executives.
- Own internal and external acquisition communications including press releases, emails, and FAQ documents.
- Maintain corporate narrative including corporate biography, history, leadership biographies, mission statement, and other key assets.
- Perform media training with our leadership team and internal SMEs.
- Strategize and execute insight’s nomination and placement in awards, sponsorships, and thought leadership appearances.
- Implement annual PR editorial calendar; track, and report on key metrics.
- Manage unexpected communication challenges, work with legal, dev ops, and engineering teams on incident communications by implementing the crisis communications playbook.
- Support, where necessary, engagement in internal and external events.
- Implement high standards of accuracy and quality for all content.
- Work in conjunction with the Digital Marketing team to maintain the online Press Room.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field, Master’s degree preferred.
- Proven track record of leading the PR & Communications strategy for a high-growth, B2B technology company.
- Strong storyteller with the natural ability to simplify complex messaging.
- Ability to exhibit strong interpersonal skills and build relationships across the business, at all-levels, and with professionals outside the business.
- Ability to create content within established brand guidelines, learning the brand rules over time to become a true brand guidelines champion.
- Excellent communication and project management skills; highly organized and structured.
- Fluent in English. Additional languages are a plus.
- Flexible, tenacious, and optimistic – You do what it takes to get things done, and you can navigate through ambiguity.
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative, think ahead, engage proactively, and make great things happen.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
*insightsoftware is unable to provide sponsorship to those outside of the stated location*
** At this time insightsoftware is not able to offer sponsorship to candidates who are not eligible to work in the stated work location. **