Sales Engineer (Remote)
- Raleigh, NC, USA
- Employees can work remotely
insightsoftware is a growing, dynamic computer software company that helps businesses achieve greater levels of financial intelligence across their organization with our world-class financial reporting solutions. At insightsoftware, you will learn and grow in a fast-paced, supportive environment that will take your career to the next level. We are looking for future insighters who can demonstrate teamwork, results orientation, a growth mindset, disciplined execution, and a winning attitude to join our growing team!
Insightsoftware is seeking a Sales Engineer reporting to a Director of Solutions Engineering. This position will handle product demonstrations, pre-sales support, and webinar presentations for our Certent Disclosure Management software.
The right candidate has a strong presence and thrives in a fast-paced, dynamic environment. The candidate will ideally understand internal and external reporting requirements and be able to speak to and understand external financial reporting challenges faced by companies of all sizes and scope.
- Offer subject matter expertise in Certent technology and solutions
- Demonstrate how Certent solutions align to address prospect needs
- Work with sales team to engage prospects and drive a discovery of needs aligned to Certent capabilities
- Deliver online demonstrations
- Travel to on-site demonstrations as needed
- Build and present business cases and proposals that articulate Certent’s value and ROI
- Deliver Proof of Concepts and product training as part of the sales process
- Ensure customer success by working with Certent Client Services team for smooth on-boarding and long-term success
- Build relationships to become a trusted solution advisor
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting, Computer Science, Information Technology or related discipline
- 3+ years in finance, accounting, reporting, software development, technical sales, or relevant industry experience
- Understand financial reporting requirements such as annual reports, 10-K and 10-Q.
- Strong expertise with Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience with ERP, GL, FP&A or Analytics & Reporting solutions and platforms is a plus
- Previous experience with the insightsoftware suite of products desirable
Role Based Competencies:
- Strong presentation skills and presence in both video and in person meetings
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment
- Be able to communicate effectively with co-workers and customers who have varying levels of functional and technical expertise
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
** At this time insightsoftware is not able to offer sponsorship to candidates who are not eligible to work in the stated work location. **