Manager, Renewals and Special Billing
- Raleigh, NC, USA
- Employees can work remotely
insightsoftware is a growing, dynamic computer software company that helps businesses achieve greater levels of financial intelligence across their organization with our world-class financial reporting solutions. At insightsoftware, you will learn and grow in a fast-paced, supportive environment that will take your career to the next level. We are looking for future insighters who can demonstrate teamwork, results orientation, a growth mindset, disciplined execution, and a winning attitude to join our growing team!
insightsoftware is looking for a Manager, Renewals for this fast-growing financial software company based in Raleigh, North Carolina. You will play a critical role in achieving insightsoftware's mission by overseeing our recurring revenue billing to achieve maximum growth. You will be part of a cross functional team driving the renewals process with a focus on maximizing customer retention and annual pricing increases. In addition, you will work closely with our Sales Operations and Customer Success teams to forecast recurring revenue from bookings. We are looking for an exceptionally smart and ambitious candidate who'd like a shot to prove their worth in a fast-paced, dynamic software company.
What will you do?
- Maintain renewal billing timeline, including ensuring accurate and timely invoice delivery for all projected renewals, to limit risk of cancellation.
- Analyze processes and propose enhancements to automate renewal billing where possible.
- Manage the monthly renewals process to ensure portfolio pricing uplifts are in line or above targets work collaboratively with Customer Success
- Manage and assist with specialized billing for customers
- Provide weekly updates on changes to customer renewal status (expansions, contractions, cancellations) and the rationale behind any changes.
- Proactively review the weekly bookings forecast to determine any impact on future recurring revenue as a result.
- Communicate risk clearly and take the lead in developing resolution strategies, escalating wherever appropriate
- Maximize recurring revenue for the company
How will you do it?
- Organization & Planning – plan, organize, schedule, and budget in an efficient, productive manner; focus on key priorities
- Assertive – move quickly and exercise an optimal amount of assertiveness with internal customers without being overly abrasive or aggressive
- Engaging Presence – use your interpersonal skills to effectively engage with internal teams
- Drive and Discipline – Operate in a fast-paced, dynamic environment with a focus on getting the job done
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 4+ years of experience with software renewals
- Salesforce.com or other CRM proficiency
- Ability to work within cross functional teams to drive optimum results
- Must be operationally-oriented with a keen focus on process, metrics, and results
- Strong Excel skills
- Familiarity with reporting or budgeting & planning software, a plus
- ** At this time insightsoftware is not able to offer sponsorship to candidates who are not eligible to work in the stated work location. **
- All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
** At this time insightsoftware is not able to offer sponsorship to candidates who are not eligible to work in the stated work location. **