Director, EMEA Sales
- Munich, Germany
- Employees can work remotely
Logi Analytics, an insightsoftware company, empowers the world's software teams with the most intuitive, developer-grade embedded analytics solutions and a team of dedicated people, invested in your success. Logi Analytics leverages your existing tech stack, so you can quickly build, manage, and deploy your application. And because Logi Analytics supports unlimited customization and white labelling, you have total control to make the application uniquely your own. Over 2,400 application teams have trusted Logi Analytics to help power their businesses with sophisticated analytics capabilities. Logi Analytics is headquartered in McLean, Virginia, with offices in Ireland, England, Ukraine, and China. Learn more about what's possible with Logi Analytics at Logi AnalyticsAnalytics.com.
Interested in taking your sales leadership to the next level within EMEA? If you excel in communicating, implementing, and executing sales activities and strategies to close sales in line with corporate objectives, this is the opportunity for you. The position is responsible for managing for high level sales execution and tracking to meet and exceed their individual and team targets; and for coaching the team to ensure they reach their personal and professional goals.
Reporting to the VP of Worldwide Sales, the Director, EMEA Sales, will be physically located within the broader EMEA region and lead the sales function covering the entire EMEA territory.
- Hire, manage, coach, and develop a team of metrics driven, high performing account executives to maximize individual and team performance to meet corporate revenue targets.
- Implement strategies to achieve sales results by successfully managing a team of account executives through all stages of Logi’s go to market playbook.
- Assume responsibility for sales objectives.
- Design and implement a data-driven sales plan that achieves revenue growth targets.
- Own objective setting, coaching and performance for a team of account executives
- Ensure the team knows the Logi story, our products and competition; as well as sales goals and negotiation strategies at each stage of the sales process.
- Forecast accurately & deliver against this commitment.
- Engage in leading the sales team to proper sales activity, pipeline creation and quarterly bookings success.
- Deliver coaching throughout the sales process to help sales executives achieve their goals.
- Provide direction, development, and inspiration to team members.
- Manage the hiring, staffing, and maintaining of a diverse and effective workforce.
- Customarily and regularly engage at client and partner facilities.
- Contribute to territory planning and properly setting sales targets.
- Participate with the account executives throughout the account planning process.
- Use Salesforce.com to manage all aspects of a sales pipeline and provide accurate forecasts on a weekly basis.
- Demonstrate our values in everything they do.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent relevant professional experience
- Minimum 5 years’ experience managing a team of account executives in software sales
- Exemplary organization and negotiation skills
- Demonstrated experience as a strategic thinker who can use data to quickly capitalize on business opportunities and mitigate emerging challenges
- Exceptional listening, communication, and presentation skills
- Ability to influence at all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level
- Demonstrated ability to successfully manage a high-volume enterprise sales pipeline and forecast accurately to executives
- Experience and proven success handling difficult customer situations
- Excellent mentoring, coaching and people management skills
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, high-growth entrepreneurial environment
- Ability to travel up to 50% post-COVID
We’re a happy team and we all really love what we do. We've created a space where high achievers can succeed but are also safe to fail. We are profitable and focused on growing sustainably. We're always learning how to make Insightsoftware the best place to work for all of us, and not just another technology Vendor. We’re always looking for an amazing new teammates to come share in the excitement of solving challenging problems with technology.
** At this time insightsoftware is not able to offer sponsorship to candidates who are not eligible to work in the stated work location. **