- Munich, Germany
- Employees can work remotely
Logi Analytics, an insightsoftware company, empowers the world’s software teams with the most intuitive, developer-grade embedded analytics solutions and a team of dedicated people, invested in your success. Logi Analytics leverages your existing tech stack, so you can quickly build, manage, and deploy your application. And because Logi Analytics supports unlimited customization and white-labeling, you have total control to make the application uniquely your own.
Over 2,400 application teams have trusted Logi Analytics to help power their businesses with sophisticated analytics capabilities. Logi Analytics is headquartered in McLean, Virginia, with offices in Ireland, England, Ukraine, and China. Learn more about what’s possible with Logi Analytics at LogiAnalytics.com.
As part of a highly-experienced, collaborative regional commercial and technical team (UK, Ireland, Germany, India), the Account Executive (AE) will work on creating, developing and closing new business opportunities, as well as strategic expansion opportunities for our ‘Diamond’ (Tier 1) customers. While Logi strongly promotes the usage of video conferencing and screen-sharing technology to work closely with prospects and customers, some travel to customer sites is likely. Because the Logi Symphony Suite of products (Logi Report, Logi Info, Logi Composer) is used by developers, as well as by product managers and business analysts, the AE is experienced in technology sales and is an excellent communicator.
- Lead the Germany ‘Growth Pod’ to focus on developing and winning both new and expansion business opportunities
- With the wider marketing and business development team, execute the sales prospecting plan to win new customers and to capture significant market share in the assigned territory
- Lead in the mapping and prospecting of existing Tier 1 customers to find, develop and win Strategic Expansion sales opportunities
- Effectively position the value proposition of Logi Analytics’ flagship platform
- Be a credible and trusted advisor for prospects and customers
- Harvest new sales opportunities delivered through outbound prospecting and inbound lead generation.
- Identify new sales opportunities using advanced methodologies and processes
- Consistently deliver on quarterly and annual sales/business objectives/quotas
- Deliver accurate and timely pipeline reports and forecasts
- Work closely with contract and legal teams to negotiate software contracts with customers
- Provide recommendations to the management team concerning strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, threats and suggestions of how to address and leverage each as it relates to the penetration of the market
- Work closely with Sales Engineering for product demonstrations, evaluations, and POCs needed to close business.
- Successfully manage and prioritize activity (including tasks and meetings) to ensure success in the territory
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Master’s degree preferred
- Min 3 years of software sales experience
- Demonstrated understanding of consultative sales approaches
- Experience with full life cycle of sales, from prospecting to contract negotiation and closing
- Experience selling a range of deal sizes of annual recurring revenue (ARR) $50K - $500K with ability to navigate complex sale cycles
- Demonstrated success with outbound prospecting
- Experience delivering product demonstrations and presentations online as well as in-person
- Comfortable working in a fast paced team environment
- Proven, verifiable track record of meeting and exceeding monthly, quarterly, and annual goals
- Effective organizational, time and task management skills
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Working knowledge of Salesforce.com
- Experience with embedded (OEM) software sales is a distinct advantage
- Preferred (but not essential) experience selling:
- Application development tools
- SaaS solutions
- Business Intelligence solutions
- Must show intellectual curiosity
** At this time insightsoftware is not able to offer sponsorship to candidates who are not eligible to work in the stated work location. **