Director, Solutions Engineering
- McLean, VA, USA
- Employees can work remotely
Logi Analytics helps you seamlessly embed custom analytics in your apps—empowering your customers and employees with smarter insights. Logi leverages your existing tech stack, so you can quickly build, manage, and deploy your application. And because Logi supports unlimited customization and white labeling, you have total control to make the application uniquely your own.
Over 2,100 application teams have trusted the Logi platform to help power their businesses with sophisticated analytics capabilities. Logi Analytics is headquartered in McLean, Virginia, with offices in Ireland, England, Ukraine, and China. Learn more about what is possible with Logi at LogiAnalytics.com.
The Director of Solutions Engineering will be responsible for building and leading a world-class team of pre-sales engineers supporting the global Logi Analytics sales team. You and the Sales Engineering team will stand as the subject matter experts on the Logi Analytics product portfolio and embedded analytics solutions, demonstrating products to prospect and customer application teams and guiding them through structured evaluations to exceed their requirements and prove business value. You will ensure that the Sales Engineering team is fully enabled on all of Logi Analytics’ products and consistently delivering on our value proposition through product and technical demonstrations and execution of our sales process.
The Director of Solutions Engineering will also work closely with Sales Management, Product Management, Customer Success and Marketing to drive enhancements to product and improve sales and marketing process and messaging toward the success of our customer application teams.
The selection criteria shall focus on an individual with deep technical skills, excellent writing and oral presentation skills and a demonstrated ability to lead technical sales and talent. They must have a strong background and experience in software sales, sales engineering and technical management.
- Lead and drive all activities for Logi Sales Engineering team
- Provide exemplary pre-sales technical expertise through technical product presentations, demonstrations, evaluations and on-going sales consultation
- Partner closely with sales management to meet the company's business objectives and ensure the successful sale and deployment of company solutions
- Recruit, develop, improve and maintain the Sales Engineering organization and its processes to successfully meet and exceed the company's sales goals
- Ensure Sales Engineering team is enabled to support all Logi products and solutions along with required sales and support skills
- Define and drive requirements for product demo assets and environments
- Plan and manage team resources, ensuring they are efficiently deployed to support a broad range of customer and partner needs
- Provide technical leadership and knowledge to the sales organization
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as required
- Effective live and web-based presentation skills. Effective oral and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated creative problem-solving ability and ability to learn new technologies/concepts.
- Self-motivated and possess the ability to quickly understand prospects' complex technical architecture/infrastructure.
- Strong understanding of Web application development and modern application architectures (e.g. micro-services), modern data technologies, cloud hosting platforms (AWS preferred), SQL and associated tools and technologies.
Standout Candidates Will Bring
- Experience in business intelligence or data analytics.
- Minimum 7-10 years relevant experience, with 3-5 years’ experience managing a sales engineering team.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
**Please note insightsoftare is unable to provide sponsorship for candidates ineligible to work in stated work location.**
** At this time insightsoftware is not able to offer sponsorship to candidates who are not eligible to work in the stated work location. **